The Zerg Rush is finally here with the release of StarCraft II: Heart Of The Swarm
It's been a while comeing but the second part of the Starcraft II saga has arrived.
StarCraft II: Heart Of The Swarm follows that tale of Sarah Kerrigan after the end of Wings Of Liberty as seeks to exact revenge on Arcturus Mengst.
Blizzard boss Mike Morhaime said, "Heart of the Swarm enhances every aspect of StarCraft II. In addition to Kerrigan's campaign and the new multiplayer units and maps, we think players will really enjoy the new online elements and new features that make StarCraft II more fun and easier to learn than ever before."
StarCraft II: Heart Of The Swarm is available now on PC and Mac. Don't forget that you'll need to have StarCraft II: Wings Of Liberty as well in order to play it.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like