The Zerg Rush is finally here with the release of StarCraft II: Heart Of The Swarm
It's been a while comeing but the second part of the Starcraft II saga has arrived.
StarCraft II: Heart Of The Swarm follows that tale of Sarah Kerrigan after the end of Wings Of Liberty as seeks to exact revenge on Arcturus Mengst.
Blizzard boss Mike Morhaime said, "Heart of the Swarm enhances every aspect of StarCraft II. In addition to Kerrigan's campaign and the new multiplayer units and maps, we think players will really enjoy the new online elements and new features that make StarCraft II more fun and easier to learn than ever before."
StarCraft II: Heart Of The Swarm is available now on PC and Mac. Don't forget that you'll need to have StarCraft II: Wings Of Liberty as well in order to play it.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny