The Zerg Rush is finally here with the release of StarCraft II: Heart Of The Swarm
It's been a while comeing but the second part of the Starcraft II saga has arrived.
StarCraft II: Heart Of The Swarm follows that tale of Sarah Kerrigan after the end of Wings Of Liberty as seeks to exact revenge on Arcturus Mengst.
Blizzard boss Mike Morhaime said, "Heart of the Swarm enhances every aspect of StarCraft II. In addition to Kerrigan's campaign and the new multiplayer units and maps, we think players will really enjoy the new online elements and new features that make StarCraft II more fun and easier to learn than ever before."
StarCraft II: Heart Of The Swarm is available now on PC and Mac. Don't forget that you'll need to have StarCraft II: Wings Of Liberty as well in order to play it.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though