The Zerg Rush is finally here with the release of StarCraft II: Heart Of The Swarm
It's been a while comeing but the second part of the Starcraft II saga has arrived.
StarCraft II: Heart Of The Swarm follows that tale of Sarah Kerrigan after the end of Wings Of Liberty as seeks to exact revenge on Arcturus Mengst.
Blizzard boss Mike Morhaime said, "Heart of the Swarm enhances every aspect of StarCraft II. In addition to Kerrigan's campaign and the new multiplayer units and maps, we think players will really enjoy the new online elements and new features that make StarCraft II more fun and easier to learn than ever before."
StarCraft II: Heart Of The Swarm is available now on PC and Mac. Don't forget that you'll need to have StarCraft II: Wings Of Liberty as well in order to play it.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes