The Zerg Rush is finally here with the release of StarCraft II: Heart Of The Swarm
It's been a while comeing but the second part of the Starcraft II saga has arrived.
StarCraft II: Heart Of The Swarm follows that tale of Sarah Kerrigan after the end of Wings Of Liberty as seeks to exact revenge on Arcturus Mengst.
Blizzard boss Mike Morhaime said, "Heart of the Swarm enhances every aspect of StarCraft II. In addition to Kerrigan's campaign and the new multiplayer units and maps, we think players will really enjoy the new online elements and new features that make StarCraft II more fun and easier to learn than ever before."
StarCraft II: Heart Of The Swarm is available now on PC and Mac. Don't forget that you'll need to have StarCraft II: Wings Of Liberty as well in order to play it.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3