Gears Of War: Judgment trailer gears fans up for Emergence Day
Microsoft has released a brand new launch trailer for Epic and People Can fly's upcoming Gears prequel Gears Of War: Judgment.
The trailer teases the game's storyline and hardcore action to the tune of Shooting The Moon by Mona.
Alan Van Slyke the game's senior producer said, "'Judgment' is a tribute to the die-hard 'Gears' fans who have been with us since the beginning, and an amazing experience for anyone who loves intense action and gripping, cinematic storytelling. Thanks to the support of partners at People Can Fly, we've pushed the 'Gears' franchise in all-new directions, whilst bringing back some of the key elements that put us on the map, and we can't wait to share it with the world later this month."
Gears Of War: Judgment is primed for release on the 22nd of March on Xbox 360.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan