Gears Of War: Judgment trailer gears fans up for Emergence Day
Microsoft has released a brand new launch trailer for Epic and People Can fly's upcoming Gears prequel Gears Of War: Judgment.
The trailer teases the game's storyline and hardcore action to the tune of Shooting The Moon by Mona.
Alan Van Slyke the game's senior producer said, "'Judgment' is a tribute to the die-hard 'Gears' fans who have been with us since the beginning, and an amazing experience for anyone who loves intense action and gripping, cinematic storytelling. Thanks to the support of partners at People Can Fly, we've pushed the 'Gears' franchise in all-new directions, whilst bringing back some of the key elements that put us on the map, and we can't wait to share it with the world later this month."
Gears Of War: Judgment is primed for release on the 22nd of March on Xbox 360.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer