Take-Two promises a lot of big name games in the pipeline post GTA V
Take-Two has teased that they have a long list of rather heavyweight titles in the pipeline after the arrival of GTA V this September.
COO Karl Slatoff dropped names like Mafia, Borderlands, LA Noire, Max Payne and the mouth-watering Red Dead while talking at this year's Wedbush Transformational Technologies Conference.
On top of that impressive list he added, "Looking beyond 2013, with Grand Theft Auto V launching on September 17, fiscal 2014 should be one of the best years ever for the company with substantial revenue and earnings growth. And we also have an extensive pipeline of unannounced titles in development which you are going to hear about in the future months."
Rumours have been bouncing around for some time that Mafia 3 is in development for next generation consoles and that its developer 2K Czech has even helped out Rockstar North with GTA V to get valuable experience to help make Mafia 3 as good as it can be.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users