Take-Two promises a lot of big name games in the pipeline post GTA V
Take-Two has teased that they have a long list of rather heavyweight titles in the pipeline after the arrival of GTA V this September.
COO Karl Slatoff dropped names like Mafia, Borderlands, LA Noire, Max Payne and the mouth-watering Red Dead while talking at this year's Wedbush Transformational Technologies Conference.
On top of that impressive list he added, "Looking beyond 2013, with Grand Theft Auto V launching on September 17, fiscal 2014 should be one of the best years ever for the company with substantial revenue and earnings growth. And we also have an extensive pipeline of unannounced titles in development which you are going to hear about in the future months."
Rumours have been bouncing around for some time that Mafia 3 is in development for next generation consoles and that its developer 2K Czech has even helped out Rockstar North with GTA V to get valuable experience to help make Mafia 3 as good as it can be.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year