Take-Two promises a lot of big name games in the pipeline post GTA V
Take-Two has teased that they have a long list of rather heavyweight titles in the pipeline after the arrival of GTA V this September.
COO Karl Slatoff dropped names like Mafia, Borderlands, LA Noire, Max Payne and the mouth-watering Red Dead while talking at this year's Wedbush Transformational Technologies Conference.
On top of that impressive list he added, "Looking beyond 2013, with Grand Theft Auto V launching on September 17, fiscal 2014 should be one of the best years ever for the company with substantial revenue and earnings growth. And we also have an extensive pipeline of unannounced titles in development which you are going to hear about in the future months."
Rumours have been bouncing around for some time that Mafia 3 is in development for next generation consoles and that its developer 2K Czech has even helped out Rockstar North with GTA V to get valuable experience to help make Mafia 3 as good as it can be.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO