Take-Two promises a lot of big name games in the pipeline post GTA V
Take-Two has teased that they have a long list of rather heavyweight titles in the pipeline after the arrival of GTA V this September.
COO Karl Slatoff dropped names like Mafia, Borderlands, LA Noire, Max Payne and the mouth-watering Red Dead while talking at this year's Wedbush Transformational Technologies Conference.
On top of that impressive list he added, "Looking beyond 2013, with Grand Theft Auto V launching on September 17, fiscal 2014 should be one of the best years ever for the company with substantial revenue and earnings growth. And we also have an extensive pipeline of unannounced titles in development which you are going to hear about in the future months."
Rumours have been bouncing around for some time that Mafia 3 is in development for next generation consoles and that its developer 2K Czech has even helped out Rockstar North with GTA V to get valuable experience to help make Mafia 3 as good as it can be.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year