Take-Two promises a lot of big name games in the pipeline post GTA V
Take-Two has teased that they have a long list of rather heavyweight titles in the pipeline after the arrival of GTA V this September.
COO Karl Slatoff dropped names like Mafia, Borderlands, LA Noire, Max Payne and the mouth-watering Red Dead while talking at this year's Wedbush Transformational Technologies Conference.
On top of that impressive list he added, "Looking beyond 2013, with Grand Theft Auto V launching on September 17, fiscal 2014 should be one of the best years ever for the company with substantial revenue and earnings growth. And we also have an extensive pipeline of unannounced titles in development which you are going to hear about in the future months."
Rumours have been bouncing around for some time that Mafia 3 is in development for next generation consoles and that its developer 2K Czech has even helped out Rockstar North with GTA V to get valuable experience to help make Mafia 3 as good as it can be.
- The Last Team Standing update arrives for GTA Online
- Syndicate spiritual successor Satellite Reign gets a new HD gameplay video
- Last chance to back card-collecting RPG Eminence: Xander's Tales on Kickstarter
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons