New Warface trailer shows off real-time weapon customisation
Crytek's latest video released today shows off the real-time weapon customisation options available to players in Warface.
Using the same weapon customisation system that Crytek implemented in the Crysis series players will be able to modify their weapons on the fly as the attempt to gain the upper hand.
Weapon mods include the usual array of added grips, underslung weapons, scopes and muzzle attachements like suppressor and silencers and can all be equipped and unequipped in game.
You can watch the trailer here to get the full idea. Warface is currently in closed beta which you can sign up for over on the game's official website. Crytek are aiming to launch they game fully some time in the Spring.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3