New Warface trailer shows off real-time weapon customisation
Crytek's latest video released today shows off the real-time weapon customisation options available to players in Warface.
Using the same weapon customisation system that Crytek implemented in the Crysis series players will be able to modify their weapons on the fly as the attempt to gain the upper hand.
Weapon mods include the usual array of added grips, underslung weapons, scopes and muzzle attachements like suppressor and silencers and can all be equipped and unequipped in game.
You can watch the trailer here to get the full idea. Warface is currently in closed beta which you can sign up for over on the game's official website. Crytek are aiming to launch they game fully some time in the Spring.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year