New Warface trailer shows off real-time weapon customisation
Crytek's latest video released today shows off the real-time weapon customisation options available to players in Warface.
Using the same weapon customisation system that Crytek implemented in the Crysis series players will be able to modify their weapons on the fly as the attempt to gain the upper hand.
Weapon mods include the usual array of added grips, underslung weapons, scopes and muzzle attachements like suppressor and silencers and can all be equipped and unequipped in game.
You can watch the trailer here to get the full idea. Warface is currently in closed beta which you can sign up for over on the game's official website. Crytek are aiming to launch they game fully some time in the Spring.
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC