New Warface trailer shows off real-time weapon customisation
Crytek's latest video released today shows off the real-time weapon customisation options available to players in Warface.
Using the same weapon customisation system that Crytek implemented in the Crysis series players will be able to modify their weapons on the fly as the attempt to gain the upper hand.
Weapon mods include the usual array of added grips, underslung weapons, scopes and muzzle attachements like suppressor and silencers and can all be equipped and unequipped in game.
You can watch the trailer here to get the full idea. Warface is currently in closed beta which you can sign up for over on the game's official website. Crytek are aiming to launch they game fully some time in the Spring.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO