New Warface trailer shows off real-time weapon customisation
Crytek's latest video released today shows off the real-time weapon customisation options available to players in Warface.
Using the same weapon customisation system that Crytek implemented in the Crysis series players will be able to modify their weapons on the fly as the attempt to gain the upper hand.
Weapon mods include the usual array of added grips, underslung weapons, scopes and muzzle attachements like suppressor and silencers and can all be equipped and unequipped in game.
You can watch the trailer here to get the full idea. Warface is currently in closed beta which you can sign up for over on the game's official website. Crytek are aiming to launch they game fully some time in the Spring.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter