Lost Planet 3 heading for a June launch
It looks like Lost Planet 3 will be bringing a little bit of snow in the middle of Summer as it is due to launch in June.
Lost Planet 3 is the first entry in the series to be developed by a third party developer in the shape of Spark Unlimited, the team behind Legendary and Turning Point: Fall Of Liberty.
It will bring back the cold weather and Jim Peyton as he discovers some unpleasant truths while working on EDN III for NEVEC collecting T-Eng.
Lost Planet 3 will hit PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on June the 25th in North America and June the 28th in Europe.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer