Lost Planet 3 heading for a June launch
It looks like Lost Planet 3 will be bringing a little bit of snow in the middle of Summer as it is due to launch in June.
Lost Planet 3 is the first entry in the series to be developed by a third party developer in the shape of Spark Unlimited, the team behind Legendary and Turning Point: Fall Of Liberty.
It will bring back the cold weather and Jim Peyton as he discovers some unpleasant truths while working on EDN III for NEVEC collecting T-Eng.
Lost Planet 3 will hit PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on June the 25th in North America and June the 28th in Europe.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release