Lost Planet 3 heading for a June launch
It looks like Lost Planet 3 will be bringing a little bit of snow in the middle of Summer as it is due to launch in June.
Lost Planet 3 is the first entry in the series to be developed by a third party developer in the shape of Spark Unlimited, the team behind Legendary and Turning Point: Fall Of Liberty.
It will bring back the cold weather and Jim Peyton as he discovers some unpleasant truths while working on EDN III for NEVEC collecting T-Eng.
Lost Planet 3 will hit PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on June the 25th in North America and June the 28th in Europe.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3