Company Of Heroes 2 hits the Russian Front (and the rest of the world too) at the end of June
SEGA and Relic has announced a new, final release date for Company Of Heroes 2.
The game was due out earlier on in 2013 but, due to the collapse of Relic's former parent THQ the game had to be pushed back. Hopefully the delays have worked out well as the game should be finely polished when it does arrive. There's also the promise of a closed beta of the game's multiplayer between now and then to look forward to.
Greg Wilson, the game's producer apologised for the added delays saying, "We hate to disappoint our fans with a later than expected date as we know they are eager to play but we feel that the additional time will help the team deliver the high quality sequel fans deserve. However, the wait won't be long as players will soon be able to help us test and balance multiplayer in the upcoming closed Beta. Details will follow shortly."
We should know soon about the details of the closed beta but reassure yourselves in the meantime with the knowledge that Company Of Heroes 2 will arrive on PC on June the 25th in North America and Europe.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date