Company Of Heroes 2 hits the Russian Front (and the rest of the world too) at the end of June
SEGA and Relic has announced a new, final release date for Company Of Heroes 2.
The game was due out earlier on in 2013 but, due to the collapse of Relic's former parent THQ the game had to be pushed back. Hopefully the delays have worked out well as the game should be finely polished when it does arrive. There's also the promise of a closed beta of the game's multiplayer between now and then to look forward to.
Greg Wilson, the game's producer apologised for the added delays saying, "We hate to disappoint our fans with a later than expected date as we know they are eager to play but we feel that the additional time will help the team deliver the high quality sequel fans deserve. However, the wait won't be long as players will soon be able to help us test and balance multiplayer in the upcoming closed Beta. Details will follow shortly."
We should know soon about the details of the closed beta but reassure yourselves in the meantime with the knowledge that Company Of Heroes 2 will arrive on PC on June the 25th in North America and Europe.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year