Company Of Heroes 2 hits the Russian Front (and the rest of the world too) at the end of June
SEGA and Relic has announced a new, final release date for Company Of Heroes 2.
The game was due out earlier on in 2013 but, due to the collapse of Relic's former parent THQ the game had to be pushed back. Hopefully the delays have worked out well as the game should be finely polished when it does arrive. There's also the promise of a closed beta of the game's multiplayer between now and then to look forward to.
Greg Wilson, the game's producer apologised for the added delays saying, "We hate to disappoint our fans with a later than expected date as we know they are eager to play but we feel that the additional time will help the team deliver the high quality sequel fans deserve. However, the wait won't be long as players will soon be able to help us test and balance multiplayer in the upcoming closed Beta. Details will follow shortly."
We should know soon about the details of the closed beta but reassure yourselves in the meantime with the knowledge that Company Of Heroes 2 will arrive on PC on June the 25th in North America and Europe.
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date