Company Of Heroes 2 hits the Russian Front (and the rest of the world too) at the end of June
SEGA and Relic has announced a new, final release date for Company Of Heroes 2.
The game was due out earlier on in 2013 but, due to the collapse of Relic's former parent THQ the game had to be pushed back. Hopefully the delays have worked out well as the game should be finely polished when it does arrive. There's also the promise of a closed beta of the game's multiplayer between now and then to look forward to.
Greg Wilson, the game's producer apologised for the added delays saying, "We hate to disappoint our fans with a later than expected date as we know they are eager to play but we feel that the additional time will help the team deliver the high quality sequel fans deserve. However, the wait won't be long as players will soon be able to help us test and balance multiplayer in the upcoming closed Beta. Details will follow shortly."
We should know soon about the details of the closed beta but reassure yourselves in the meantime with the knowledge that Company Of Heroes 2 will arrive on PC on June the 25th in North America and Europe.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch