Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance DLC to serve as prequels to the main game
Etsu Tamari, the chief story writer behind Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance has let fans in on what will be coming in the game's two upcoming packs of downloadable content.
Both packs will serve as prequels to the main game and will tell the stories of Jetstream Sam and Blade Wolf before their paths cross with Raiden.
Tamari explained, "We don't directly explain why Sam works with Desperado in the main story so that content goes a little bit more into detail on it. The Blade Wolf substory depicts a mission it's running with Mistral before the encounter with Raiden. Both of them serve as prequels to their roles in the main game."
"I told people that a cyborg needs a canine partner, and I stood really firm on that! I had trouble figuring out what sort of position it would take in the game, and eventually I came up with the idea that Raiden would take over the 'teacher' role for Blade Wolf, the way that Snake was his mentor in MGS2," Tamari added on their reasons for including Blade Wolf in Revengeance.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free