Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance DLC to serve as prequels to the main game
Etsu Tamari, the chief story writer behind Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance has let fans in on what will be coming in the game's two upcoming packs of downloadable content.
Both packs will serve as prequels to the main game and will tell the stories of Jetstream Sam and Blade Wolf before their paths cross with Raiden.
Tamari explained, "We don't directly explain why Sam works with Desperado in the main story so that content goes a little bit more into detail on it. The Blade Wolf substory depicts a mission it's running with Mistral before the encounter with Raiden. Both of them serve as prequels to their roles in the main game."
"I told people that a cyborg needs a canine partner, and I stood really firm on that! I had trouble figuring out what sort of position it would take in the game, and eventually I came up with the idea that Raiden would take over the 'teacher' role for Blade Wolf, the way that Snake was his mentor in MGS2," Tamari added on their reasons for including Blade Wolf in Revengeance.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light