Garrett will make his return on next-gen in Thief
Yesterday screenshots appeared of the new Thief title which has been in development at Eidos Montreal for next-gen hardware.
Garrett is back in a deeper, more gothic and richer-looking City than ever before and he's up to his old tricks again. Y'know, stealing from the rich and, well, selling it for a tidy profit. And accidentally getting mixed up in some conspiracy that requires him to save the world, begrudgingly.
The City is not without it's problems though as it is beset by an infectious plague and is ruled by a tyrant called The Baron. Yes, this all sounds a bit like Dishonored but remember that Garrett has been doing his thing since Thief: The Dark Project first graced PCs back in 1998.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title