Garrett will make his return on next-gen in Thief
Yesterday screenshots appeared of the new Thief title which has been in development at Eidos Montreal for next-gen hardware.
Garrett is back in a deeper, more gothic and richer-looking City than ever before and he's up to his old tricks again. Y'know, stealing from the rich and, well, selling it for a tidy profit. And accidentally getting mixed up in some conspiracy that requires him to save the world, begrudgingly.
The City is not without it's problems though as it is beset by an infectious plague and is ruled by a tyrant called The Baron. Yes, this all sounds a bit like Dishonored but remember that Garrett has been doing his thing since Thief: The Dark Project first graced PCs back in 1998.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3