Garrett will make his return on next-gen in Thief
Yesterday screenshots appeared of the new Thief title which has been in development at Eidos Montreal for next-gen hardware.
Garrett is back in a deeper, more gothic and richer-looking City than ever before and he's up to his old tricks again. Y'know, stealing from the rich and, well, selling it for a tidy profit. And accidentally getting mixed up in some conspiracy that requires him to save the world, begrudgingly.
The City is not without it's problems though as it is beset by an infectious plague and is ruled by a tyrant called The Baron. Yes, this all sounds a bit like Dishonored but remember that Garrett has been doing his thing since Thief: The Dark Project first graced PCs back in 1998.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year