Platinum Games urges Okami fans to poll Capcom for a full sequel
In more recent times Capcom has been wringing all they can get out of the original Okami with Wii version and the HD remaster on PSN and even quietly releasing a sequel - Okamiden - on the DS.
Now, the boys at Platinum Games, most of whom worked on Okami when they were at Clover Studios are desperate to make proper sequel to their beautiful PS2 adventure and they want the community's help to make it happen.
Responding to a fan on Twitter who suggested a sequel for the Wii U Platinum's Hideki Kamiya suggested that fans should ask Capcom to make it happen.
The tweet read, "Ask Capcom. RT @ZeldaPrime: WiiU is to good for Okami 2! HD console and big touchscreen controller! Get on making Okami 2, Kamyia-san".
Thanks Nintendo Life.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released