Platinum Games urges Okami fans to poll Capcom for a full sequel
In more recent times Capcom has been wringing all they can get out of the original Okami with Wii version and the HD remaster on PSN and even quietly releasing a sequel - Okamiden - on the DS.
Now, the boys at Platinum Games, most of whom worked on Okami when they were at Clover Studios are desperate to make proper sequel to their beautiful PS2 adventure and they want the community's help to make it happen.
Responding to a fan on Twitter who suggested a sequel for the Wii U Platinum's Hideki Kamiya suggested that fans should ask Capcom to make it happen.
The tweet read, "Ask Capcom. RT @ZeldaPrime: WiiU is to good for Okami 2! HD console and big touchscreen controller! Get on making Okami 2, Kamyia-san".
Thanks Nintendo Life.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year