Platinum Games urges Okami fans to poll Capcom for a full sequel
In more recent times Capcom has been wringing all they can get out of the original Okami with Wii version and the HD remaster on PSN and even quietly releasing a sequel - Okamiden - on the DS.
Now, the boys at Platinum Games, most of whom worked on Okami when they were at Clover Studios are desperate to make proper sequel to their beautiful PS2 adventure and they want the community's help to make it happen.
Responding to a fan on Twitter who suggested a sequel for the Wii U Platinum's Hideki Kamiya suggested that fans should ask Capcom to make it happen.
The tweet read, "Ask Capcom. RT @ZeldaPrime: WiiU is to good for Okami 2! HD console and big touchscreen controller! Get on making Okami 2, Kamyia-san".
Thanks Nintendo Life.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side