PS Plus to feature prominently in the PS4 landscape says Sony
PlayStation Plus has become a very useful service for exclusive access to demos and full games for the PS Vita and PS3 and Sony is planning to make it even more important for the PS4.
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe president Jim Ryan has stated that will play a key role in their strategy moving forward especially for the PlayStation 4.
He explained, "We're very happy with the service that we've been able to offer with PS Plus. It's been really well received - the value is quite extraordinary and the take-up has trebled over the course of the past year."
"We definitely see that as a core part of the way forward. We're not yet in a position to disclose our plans for the future of PlayStation Plus, but there will definitely be a prominent role to play for it in the PlayStation 4 landscape," Ryan added.
Thanks PlayStation Blog Europe.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny