Deep Silver gives a new release date for Metro: Last Light
Deep Silver has announced a release date for their newly-acquired title Metro: Last Light.
Deep Silver picked up Metro: Last Light from THQ and they are now ready to finally let gamers get their hands on 4A Games' atmospheric post-apocalyptic shooter sequel.
"Since it has been made public that we took over the Metro franchise, the fans keep asking for a release date. Now we can finally announce when they will be able to get their hands on the game! We would like to thank all of the Metro fans for their patience. And we can assure them that we have a lot more coming their way with the franchise," said Deep Silver's Menno van der Bil.
Metro: Last Light will be released for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on May the 14th in North America and May the 17th in Europe.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey