Deep Silver gives a new release date for Metro: Last Light
Deep Silver has announced a release date for their newly-acquired title Metro: Last Light.
Deep Silver picked up Metro: Last Light from THQ and they are now ready to finally let gamers get their hands on 4A Games' atmospheric post-apocalyptic shooter sequel.
"Since it has been made public that we took over the Metro franchise, the fans keep asking for a release date. Now we can finally announce when they will be able to get their hands on the game! We would like to thank all of the Metro fans for their patience. And we can assure them that we have a lot more coming their way with the franchise," said Deep Silver's Menno van der Bil.
Metro: Last Light will be released for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on May the 14th in North America and May the 17th in Europe.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan