Deep Silver gives a new release date for Metro: Last Light
Deep Silver has announced a release date for their newly-acquired title Metro: Last Light.
Deep Silver picked up Metro: Last Light from THQ and they are now ready to finally let gamers get their hands on 4A Games' atmospheric post-apocalyptic shooter sequel.
"Since it has been made public that we took over the Metro franchise, the fans keep asking for a release date. Now we can finally announce when they will be able to get their hands on the game! We would like to thank all of the Metro fans for their patience. And we can assure them that we have a lot more coming their way with the franchise," said Deep Silver's Menno van der Bil.
Metro: Last Light will be released for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on May the 14th in North America and May the 17th in Europe.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell