Deep Silver gives a new release date for Metro: Last Light
Deep Silver has announced a release date for their newly-acquired title Metro: Last Light.
Deep Silver picked up Metro: Last Light from THQ and they are now ready to finally let gamers get their hands on 4A Games' atmospheric post-apocalyptic shooter sequel.
"Since it has been made public that we took over the Metro franchise, the fans keep asking for a release date. Now we can finally announce when they will be able to get their hands on the game! We would like to thank all of the Metro fans for their patience. And we can assure them that we have a lot more coming their way with the franchise," said Deep Silver's Menno van der Bil.
Metro: Last Light will be released for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on May the 14th in North America and May the 17th in Europe.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter