Deep Silver gives a new release date for Metro: Last Light
Deep Silver has announced a release date for their newly-acquired title Metro: Last Light.
Deep Silver picked up Metro: Last Light from THQ and they are now ready to finally let gamers get their hands on 4A Games' atmospheric post-apocalyptic shooter sequel.
"Since it has been made public that we took over the Metro franchise, the fans keep asking for a release date. Now we can finally announce when they will be able to get their hands on the game! We would like to thank all of the Metro fans for their patience. And we can assure them that we have a lot more coming their way with the franchise," said Deep Silver's Menno van der Bil.
Metro: Last Light will be released for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on May the 14th in North America and May the 17th in Europe.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer