More details of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt emerge, three different endings to the game
The first proper details of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt have emerged including several crucial gameplay details.
The play time fro The Witcher 3 is averaging out at around 50 hours resulting in one of 36 different world states. Depending on the world state will then trigger one of three hour-long epilogue chapters giving what seems like a very personalised ending to Geralt's story.
They've revamped Geralt's spells with Axii now allowing him to tame wild horses to ride. Ignii now allows Geralt to fire constant gouts of flame that will burn his surroundings as well as his enemies.
There's a day-night cycle as well as weather cycles which influence when you can access different areas and find different beasts to hunt. In a Fable-style twist Geralt's behaviour will influence how the NPC will perceive him with the townsfolk reporting him to the guards if they catch him doing something illegal.
The level cap will be 60 and while now only yields resources there is plenty of XP to be gained from completing quests and side-quests. Geralt is now also gifted with the ability to jump and to target different body parts during combat.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt has been confirmed for release on the PS4 and PC some time next year but we can probably expect to add at least the new Xbox to that list as well once Microsoft announce it.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free