More details of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt emerge, three different endings to the game
The first proper details of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt have emerged including several crucial gameplay details.
The play time fro The Witcher 3 is averaging out at around 50 hours resulting in one of 36 different world states. Depending on the world state will then trigger one of three hour-long epilogue chapters giving what seems like a very personalised ending to Geralt's story.
They've revamped Geralt's spells with Axii now allowing him to tame wild horses to ride. Ignii now allows Geralt to fire constant gouts of flame that will burn his surroundings as well as his enemies.
There's a day-night cycle as well as weather cycles which influence when you can access different areas and find different beasts to hunt. In a Fable-style twist Geralt's behaviour will influence how the NPC will perceive him with the townsfolk reporting him to the guards if they catch him doing something illegal.
The level cap will be 60 and while now only yields resources there is plenty of XP to be gained from completing quests and side-quests. Geralt is now also gifted with the ability to jump and to target different body parts during combat.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt has been confirmed for release on the PS4 and PC some time next year but we can probably expect to add at least the new Xbox to that list as well once Microsoft announce it.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto