More details of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt emerge, three different endings to the game
The first proper details of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt have emerged including several crucial gameplay details.
The play time fro The Witcher 3 is averaging out at around 50 hours resulting in one of 36 different world states. Depending on the world state will then trigger one of three hour-long epilogue chapters giving what seems like a very personalised ending to Geralt's story.
They've revamped Geralt's spells with Axii now allowing him to tame wild horses to ride. Ignii now allows Geralt to fire constant gouts of flame that will burn his surroundings as well as his enemies.
There's a day-night cycle as well as weather cycles which influence when you can access different areas and find different beasts to hunt. In a Fable-style twist Geralt's behaviour will influence how the NPC will perceive him with the townsfolk reporting him to the guards if they catch him doing something illegal.
The level cap will be 60 and while now only yields resources there is plenty of XP to be gained from completing quests and side-quests. Geralt is now also gifted with the ability to jump and to target different body parts during combat.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt has been confirmed for release on the PS4 and PC some time next year but we can probably expect to add at least the new Xbox to that list as well once Microsoft announce it.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today