Rumour indicates new Xbox to be powered by 8 64-bit cores
The latest rumour surrounding the next Xbox (Durango) have indicated that its CPU will be strikingly similar to what Sony have announced is powering the PS4.
The latest report indicates that Durango will be powered by a CPU with two separate modules, each housing four 64-bit cores.
It also states that each core is a single-thread core with a clock speed of 1.6GHz.
While this seems quite detailed is echoes the specifications Sony has released for the CPU component of the PS4's APU which again is powered by eight 64-bit cores.
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season