Rumour indicates new Xbox to be powered by 8 64-bit cores
The latest rumour surrounding the next Xbox (Durango) have indicated that its CPU will be strikingly similar to what Sony have announced is powering the PS4.
The latest report indicates that Durango will be powered by a CPU with two separate modules, each housing four 64-bit cores.
It also states that each core is a single-thread core with a clock speed of 1.6GHz.
While this seems quite detailed is echoes the specifications Sony has released for the CPU component of the PS4's APU which again is powered by eight 64-bit cores.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year