Remember Me coming in June
Capcom has announced release dates for Dontnod's interesting new action title Remember Me.
The game follows Memory Hunter Nilin as she searches Neo Paris to find out why her former employer Memorize has had her memory erased.
Players will be able to manipulate the memories of others to their own ends as they look for a way to restore Nilin's memories and uncover the sinister plot behind it all.
Remember Me launches on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on June the 4th in North America and June the 7th in Europe.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch