Remember Me coming in June
Capcom has announced release dates for Dontnod's interesting new action title Remember Me.
The game follows Memory Hunter Nilin as she searches Neo Paris to find out why her former employer Memorize has had her memory erased.
Players will be able to manipulate the memories of others to their own ends as they look for a way to restore Nilin's memories and uncover the sinister plot behind it all.
Remember Me launches on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on June the 4th in North America and June the 7th in Europe.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year