Remember Me coming in June
Capcom has announced release dates for Dontnod's interesting new action title Remember Me.
The game follows Memory Hunter Nilin as she searches Neo Paris to find out why her former employer Memorize has had her memory erased.
Players will be able to manipulate the memories of others to their own ends as they look for a way to restore Nilin's memories and uncover the sinister plot behind it all.
Remember Me launches on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on June the 4th in North America and June the 7th in Europe.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network