Remember Me coming in June
Capcom has announced release dates for Dontnod's interesting new action title Remember Me.
The game follows Memory Hunter Nilin as she searches Neo Paris to find out why her former employer Memorize has had her memory erased.
Players will be able to manipulate the memories of others to their own ends as they look for a way to restore Nilin's memories and uncover the sinister plot behind it all.
Remember Me launches on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on June the 4th in North America and June the 7th in Europe.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching