Remember Me coming in June
Capcom has announced release dates for Dontnod's interesting new action title Remember Me.
The game follows Memory Hunter Nilin as she searches Neo Paris to find out why her former employer Memorize has had her memory erased.
Players will be able to manipulate the memories of others to their own ends as they look for a way to restore Nilin's memories and uncover the sinister plot behind it all.
Remember Me launches on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on June the 4th in North America and June the 7th in Europe.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015