Bossa and Curve to bring Thomas Was Alone to PS3 and PS Vita
Bossa Studios has announced that they are to bring their indie hit Thomas Was Alone to the PS3 and PS Vita.
Created by Mike Bithell, Thomas Was Alone features some very unique puzzle-platforming action as well as entertaining voice-acting from Assassin's Creed III's Danny Wallace and a great score from David Housden. It has already attracted plenty of attention on Steam as well as critical acclaim.
Bithell said, "I am incredibly proud to see Thomas getting a mainstream console release and the guys at Curve Studios are doing an awesome job making this version special. Thomas took over my life for the last two years so it's great to see it reaching an even wider audience."
Thomas Was Alone will arrive on PSN later on in the Spring and will include exclusive director's commentary. There is also DLC planned for the game.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold