Bossa and Curve to bring Thomas Was Alone to PS3 and PS Vita
Bossa Studios has announced that they are to bring their indie hit Thomas Was Alone to the PS3 and PS Vita.
Created by Mike Bithell, Thomas Was Alone features some very unique puzzle-platforming action as well as entertaining voice-acting from Assassin's Creed III's Danny Wallace and a great score from David Housden. It has already attracted plenty of attention on Steam as well as critical acclaim.
Bithell said, "I am incredibly proud to see Thomas getting a mainstream console release and the guys at Curve Studios are doing an awesome job making this version special. Thomas took over my life for the last two years so it's great to see it reaching an even wider audience."
Thomas Was Alone will arrive on PSN later on in the Spring and will include exclusive director's commentary. There is also DLC planned for the game.
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date