Bossa and Curve to bring Thomas Was Alone to PS3 and PS Vita
Bossa Studios has announced that they are to bring their indie hit Thomas Was Alone to the PS3 and PS Vita.
Created by Mike Bithell, Thomas Was Alone features some very unique puzzle-platforming action as well as entertaining voice-acting from Assassin's Creed III's Danny Wallace and a great score from David Housden. It has already attracted plenty of attention on Steam as well as critical acclaim.
Bithell said, "I am incredibly proud to see Thomas getting a mainstream console release and the guys at Curve Studios are doing an awesome job making this version special. Thomas took over my life for the last two years so it's great to see it reaching an even wider audience."
Thomas Was Alone will arrive on PSN later on in the Spring and will include exclusive director's commentary. There is also DLC planned for the game.
- More details drop on Destiny's upcoming House Of Wolves expansion
- Far Cry 4: Complete Edition is on its way, just not for Xbox One
- Pre-House Of Wolves patch hits Destiny today, won't be activated until a later date
- SEGA will not have a booth at E3 this year
- Hearthstone hits 30 million registered users
- Oculus Rift confirms the VR headset will launch for consumers early in 2016
- Microsoft confirms DirectX 12 will allow PC users to use multiple graphics processors
- First images from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 appear
- Watch Bungie play Destiny's new Prison Of Elders mode live here tomorrow