Bossa and Curve to bring Thomas Was Alone to PS3 and PS Vita
Bossa Studios has announced that they are to bring their indie hit Thomas Was Alone to the PS3 and PS Vita.
Created by Mike Bithell, Thomas Was Alone features some very unique puzzle-platforming action as well as entertaining voice-acting from Assassin's Creed III's Danny Wallace and a great score from David Housden. It has already attracted plenty of attention on Steam as well as critical acclaim.
Bithell said, "I am incredibly proud to see Thomas getting a mainstream console release and the guys at Curve Studios are doing an awesome job making this version special. Thomas took over my life for the last two years so it's great to see it reaching an even wider audience."
Thomas Was Alone will arrive on PSN later on in the Spring and will include exclusive director's commentary. There is also DLC planned for the game.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue