Bossa and Curve to bring Thomas Was Alone to PS3 and PS Vita
Bossa Studios has announced that they are to bring their indie hit Thomas Was Alone to the PS3 and PS Vita.
Created by Mike Bithell, Thomas Was Alone features some very unique puzzle-platforming action as well as entertaining voice-acting from Assassin's Creed III's Danny Wallace and a great score from David Housden. It has already attracted plenty of attention on Steam as well as critical acclaim.
Bithell said, "I am incredibly proud to see Thomas getting a mainstream console release and the guys at Curve Studios are doing an awesome job making this version special. Thomas took over my life for the last two years so it's great to see it reaching an even wider audience."
Thomas Was Alone will arrive on PSN later on in the Spring and will include exclusive director's commentary. There is also DLC planned for the game.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like