Bohemia announces an Alpha phase for Arma 3 incoming next week
Bohemia Interactive has announced that they will be releasing opening the Alpha test phase of Arma 3 to the public as of next week.
The Alpha phase of testing will begin on March the 5th and will offer limited amounts of playable and sandbox content. It will be updated regularly and will run until the Beta test phase begins at the start of the Summer.
Arma fans will be able to get in on the fun by pre-purchasing either Arma 3 Alpha for 19.99 GBP or the Arma 3 Digital Deluxe Edition for 34.99 GBP on Steam. Both versions include access to the Alpha and Beta test versions of the game as the full release version of the game when it arrives in Q3 of this year.
Bohemia's Jay Crowe said, "The Arma 3 Alpha is a big milestone in the project's development. Testing early and often puts us on the right track towards improving performance, stability and delivering on our goal of creating a robust final release. It's also a big opportunity to get the game in the hands of our passionate community, which enables them to start work on their own creations, tailored to the fourth generation of the Real Virtuality engine."
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year