SimCity lead designer talks building cities with the series creator Will Wright
Maxis has released a new video featuring a chat between SimCity's lead designer Stone Librande and the original creator of the series Will Wright.
In the video Librande takes a few minutes to sit down with Will Wright and talk about the mechanics of building a city and how Maxis has done developing SimCity without Wright's direction.
Wright said on the game, "This is the first time I've enjoyed SimCity in many years. The fact that I've been kind of removed from the development and kind of playing as a player has been actually a pretty amazing experience."
SimCity will be released for PC on March the 8th.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III