SimCity lead designer talks building cities with the series creator Will Wright
Maxis has released a new video featuring a chat between SimCity's lead designer Stone Librande and the original creator of the series Will Wright.
In the video Librande takes a few minutes to sit down with Will Wright and talk about the mechanics of building a city and how Maxis has done developing SimCity without Wright's direction.
Wright said on the game, "This is the first time I've enjoyed SimCity in many years. The fact that I've been kind of removed from the development and kind of playing as a player has been actually a pretty amazing experience."
SimCity will be released for PC on March the 8th.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO