SimCity lead designer talks building cities with the series creator Will Wright
Maxis has released a new video featuring a chat between SimCity's lead designer Stone Librande and the original creator of the series Will Wright.
In the video Librande takes a few minutes to sit down with Will Wright and talk about the mechanics of building a city and how Maxis has done developing SimCity without Wright's direction.
Wright said on the game, "This is the first time I've enjoyed SimCity in many years. The fact that I've been kind of removed from the development and kind of playing as a player has been actually a pretty amazing experience."
SimCity will be released for PC on March the 8th.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year