SimCity lead designer talks building cities with the series creator Will Wright
Maxis has released a new video featuring a chat between SimCity's lead designer Stone Librande and the original creator of the series Will Wright.
In the video Librande takes a few minutes to sit down with Will Wright and talk about the mechanics of building a city and how Maxis has done developing SimCity without Wright's direction.
Wright said on the game, "This is the first time I've enjoyed SimCity in many years. The fact that I've been kind of removed from the development and kind of playing as a player has been actually a pretty amazing experience."
SimCity will be released for PC on March the 8th.
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine
- Bethesda announces Wolfenstein: Old Blood a prequel to The New Order
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF