SimCity lead designer talks building cities with the series creator Will Wright
Maxis has released a new video featuring a chat between SimCity's lead designer Stone Librande and the original creator of the series Will Wright.
In the video Librande takes a few minutes to sit down with Will Wright and talk about the mechanics of building a city and how Maxis has done developing SimCity without Wright's direction.
Wright said on the game, "This is the first time I've enjoyed SimCity in many years. The fact that I've been kind of removed from the development and kind of playing as a player has been actually a pretty amazing experience."
SimCity will be released for PC on March the 8th.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title