Still no deal for BioShock on PS Vita
Ken Levine may be on board with bringing Irrational's BioShock series to the PS Vita but the powers that be don't seem to be on the same wavelength.
It has been over a year since he took to the Sony stage at E3 and announced that they have an original BioShock concept to bring to the PS Vita and work still hasn't begun.
Levine has revealed that the powers that be at 2K and Sony haven't come to a suitable agreement that will bring their PS Vita BioShock game into existence.
"That's out of my hands right now," explained Levine. "I've got my fingers crossed that that's going to happen because it's something I want to do but until somebody starts signing the cheques, there's nothing I can do."
He added, "I work for a company, for Take-Two. If they want us to do a game they need a deal in place that works for them and that makes sense for Sony. I've got people to pay. 'Hey guys, do you want to work on this and not feed your family?'"
In the meantime, BioShock Infinite is due for release on March the 26th for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III