Still no deal for BioShock on PS Vita
Ken Levine may be on board with bringing Irrational's BioShock series to the PS Vita but the powers that be don't seem to be on the same wavelength.
It has been over a year since he took to the Sony stage at E3 and announced that they have an original BioShock concept to bring to the PS Vita and work still hasn't begun.
Levine has revealed that the powers that be at 2K and Sony haven't come to a suitable agreement that will bring their PS Vita BioShock game into existence.
"That's out of my hands right now," explained Levine. "I've got my fingers crossed that that's going to happen because it's something I want to do but until somebody starts signing the cheques, there's nothing I can do."
He added, "I work for a company, for Take-Two. If they want us to do a game they need a deal in place that works for them and that makes sense for Sony. I've got people to pay. 'Hey guys, do you want to work on this and not feed your family?'"
In the meantime, BioShock Infinite is due for release on March the 26th for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May