Still no deal for BioShock on PS Vita
Ken Levine may be on board with bringing Irrational's BioShock series to the PS Vita but the powers that be don't seem to be on the same wavelength.
It has been over a year since he took to the Sony stage at E3 and announced that they have an original BioShock concept to bring to the PS Vita and work still hasn't begun.
Levine has revealed that the powers that be at 2K and Sony haven't come to a suitable agreement that will bring their PS Vita BioShock game into existence.
"That's out of my hands right now," explained Levine. "I've got my fingers crossed that that's going to happen because it's something I want to do but until somebody starts signing the cheques, there's nothing I can do."
He added, "I work for a company, for Take-Two. If they want us to do a game they need a deal in place that works for them and that makes sense for Sony. I've got people to pay. 'Hey guys, do you want to work on this and not feed your family?'"
In the meantime, BioShock Infinite is due for release on March the 26th for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side