Still no deal for BioShock on PS Vita
Ken Levine may be on board with bringing Irrational's BioShock series to the PS Vita but the powers that be don't seem to be on the same wavelength.
It has been over a year since he took to the Sony stage at E3 and announced that they have an original BioShock concept to bring to the PS Vita and work still hasn't begun.
Levine has revealed that the powers that be at 2K and Sony haven't come to a suitable agreement that will bring their PS Vita BioShock game into existence.
"That's out of my hands right now," explained Levine. "I've got my fingers crossed that that's going to happen because it's something I want to do but until somebody starts signing the cheques, there's nothing I can do."
He added, "I work for a company, for Take-Two. If they want us to do a game they need a deal in place that works for them and that makes sense for Sony. I've got people to pay. 'Hey guys, do you want to work on this and not feed your family?'"
In the meantime, BioShock Infinite is due for release on March the 26th for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag