Still no deal for BioShock on PS Vita
Ken Levine may be on board with bringing Irrational's BioShock series to the PS Vita but the powers that be don't seem to be on the same wavelength.
It has been over a year since he took to the Sony stage at E3 and announced that they have an original BioShock concept to bring to the PS Vita and work still hasn't begun.
Levine has revealed that the powers that be at 2K and Sony haven't come to a suitable agreement that will bring their PS Vita BioShock game into existence.
"That's out of my hands right now," explained Levine. "I've got my fingers crossed that that's going to happen because it's something I want to do but until somebody starts signing the cheques, there's nothing I can do."
He added, "I work for a company, for Take-Two. If they want us to do a game they need a deal in place that works for them and that makes sense for Sony. I've got people to pay. 'Hey guys, do you want to work on this and not feed your family?'"
In the meantime, BioShock Infinite is due for release on March the 26th for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year