Telltale has a little something in a The Walking Dead vein due out before Season Two arrives
Telltale Games plans not to leave The Walking Dead fans waiting too long for their next fix of the ground-breaking adventure series.
Story consultant and writer Gary Whitta has let slip hints that they will release a small taster for fans while work continues on Season Two.
Whitta teased, "You won't have to wait for season two to play more Walking Dead. I can tell you what you already know, which is season two is coming. There's not much to say because it really is very early; it's a way off. There may very well be more Walking Dead from Telltale before season two. We may have a little something extra for you between season one and two."
The Walking Dead is also up for no less than five awards at this year's BAFTA Awards. The winners will be announced on March the 5th and a ceremony in London.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto