Telltale has a little something in a The Walking Dead vein due out before Season Two arrives
Telltale Games plans not to leave The Walking Dead fans waiting too long for their next fix of the ground-breaking adventure series.
Story consultant and writer Gary Whitta has let slip hints that they will release a small taster for fans while work continues on Season Two.
Whitta teased, "You won't have to wait for season two to play more Walking Dead. I can tell you what you already know, which is season two is coming. There's not much to say because it really is very early; it's a way off. There may very well be more Walking Dead from Telltale before season two. We may have a little something extra for you between season one and two."
The Walking Dead is also up for no less than five awards at this year's BAFTA Awards. The winners will be announced on March the 5th and a ceremony in London.
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access