Telltale has a little something in a The Walking Dead vein due out before Season Two arrives
Telltale Games plans not to leave The Walking Dead fans waiting too long for their next fix of the ground-breaking adventure series.
Story consultant and writer Gary Whitta has let slip hints that they will release a small taster for fans while work continues on Season Two.
Whitta teased, "You won't have to wait for season two to play more Walking Dead. I can tell you what you already know, which is season two is coming. There's not much to say because it really is very early; it's a way off. There may very well be more Walking Dead from Telltale before season two. We may have a little something extra for you between season one and two."
The Walking Dead is also up for no less than five awards at this year's BAFTA Awards. The winners will be announced on March the 5th and a ceremony in London.
- Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III coming this November, skipping last-gen release
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel