Telltale has a little something in a The Walking Dead vein due out before Season Two arrives
Telltale Games plans not to leave The Walking Dead fans waiting too long for their next fix of the ground-breaking adventure series.
Story consultant and writer Gary Whitta has let slip hints that they will release a small taster for fans while work continues on Season Two.
Whitta teased, "You won't have to wait for season two to play more Walking Dead. I can tell you what you already know, which is season two is coming. There's not much to say because it really is very early; it's a way off. There may very well be more Walking Dead from Telltale before season two. We may have a little something extra for you between season one and two."
The Walking Dead is also up for no less than five awards at this year's BAFTA Awards. The winners will be announced on March the 5th and a ceremony in London.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date