Telltale has a little something in a The Walking Dead vein due out before Season Two arrives
Telltale Games plans not to leave The Walking Dead fans waiting too long for their next fix of the ground-breaking adventure series.
Story consultant and writer Gary Whitta has let slip hints that they will release a small taster for fans while work continues on Season Two.
Whitta teased, "You won't have to wait for season two to play more Walking Dead. I can tell you what you already know, which is season two is coming. There's not much to say because it really is very early; it's a way off. There may very well be more Walking Dead from Telltale before season two. We may have a little something extra for you between season one and two."
The Walking Dead is also up for no less than five awards at this year's BAFTA Awards. The winners will be announced on March the 5th and a ceremony in London.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week