All Sony studios working on PS4 titles
It will come as no surprise for you to learn that Sony has all their development studios working on games for the PS4.
Guerilla, Sucker Punch and Evolution have already shown off Killzone, Shadow Fall, InFamous: Second Son and DriveClub respectively and Sony Worldwide Studios boss Shuhei Yoshida has revealed that all of their studios have PS4 titles in the pipeline.
At the very least that means that God Of War studio SCE Santa Monica, Uncharted dev Naughty Dog, SCE San Diego and Killzone Mercenary (PS Vita) studio Guerilla Cambridge all have games that they are yet to reveal.
There is also the matter of Team ICO and The Last Guardian which is looking more and more like a PS4 release with every passing day.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny