All Sony studios working on PS4 titles
It will come as no surprise for you to learn that Sony has all their development studios working on games for the PS4.
Guerilla, Sucker Punch and Evolution have already shown off Killzone, Shadow Fall, InFamous: Second Son and DriveClub respectively and Sony Worldwide Studios boss Shuhei Yoshida has revealed that all of their studios have PS4 titles in the pipeline.
At the very least that means that God Of War studio SCE Santa Monica, Uncharted dev Naughty Dog, SCE San Diego and Killzone Mercenary (PS Vita) studio Guerilla Cambridge all have games that they are yet to reveal.
There is also the matter of Team ICO and The Last Guardian which is looking more and more like a PS4 release with every passing day.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update