All Sony studios working on PS4 titles
It will come as no surprise for you to learn that Sony has all their development studios working on games for the PS4.
Guerilla, Sucker Punch and Evolution have already shown off Killzone, Shadow Fall, InFamous: Second Son and DriveClub respectively and Sony Worldwide Studios boss Shuhei Yoshida has revealed that all of their studios have PS4 titles in the pipeline.
At the very least that means that God Of War studio SCE Santa Monica, Uncharted dev Naughty Dog, SCE San Diego and Killzone Mercenary (PS Vita) studio Guerilla Cambridge all have games that they are yet to reveal.
There is also the matter of Team ICO and The Last Guardian which is looking more and more like a PS4 release with every passing day.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year