All Sony studios working on PS4 titles
It will come as no surprise for you to learn that Sony has all their development studios working on games for the PS4.
Guerilla, Sucker Punch and Evolution have already shown off Killzone, Shadow Fall, InFamous: Second Son and DriveClub respectively and Sony Worldwide Studios boss Shuhei Yoshida has revealed that all of their studios have PS4 titles in the pipeline.
At the very least that means that God Of War studio SCE Santa Monica, Uncharted dev Naughty Dog, SCE San Diego and Killzone Mercenary (PS Vita) studio Guerilla Cambridge all have games that they are yet to reveal.
There is also the matter of Team ICO and The Last Guardian which is looking more and more like a PS4 release with every passing day.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title