All Sony studios working on PS4 titles
It will come as no surprise for you to learn that Sony has all their development studios working on games for the PS4.
Guerilla, Sucker Punch and Evolution have already shown off Killzone, Shadow Fall, InFamous: Second Son and DriveClub respectively and Sony Worldwide Studios boss Shuhei Yoshida has revealed that all of their studios have PS4 titles in the pipeline.
At the very least that means that God Of War studio SCE Santa Monica, Uncharted dev Naughty Dog, SCE San Diego and Killzone Mercenary (PS Vita) studio Guerilla Cambridge all have games that they are yet to reveal.
There is also the matter of Team ICO and The Last Guardian which is looking more and more like a PS4 release with every passing day.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side