Three new packs of DLC for Need For Speed: Most Wanted crash onto downloads
EA has released three new bundles of downloadable content for Criterion's rather excellent Need For Speed: Most Wanted.
The Terminal Velocity pack opens up a whole new area in Fairhaven in the form of the Hughes International Airport and a raft of new single player modes to try out along with Porsche 918 Spyder 2013, BMW 1 Series M Coupe 2012, Audi RS3 2012, Ford Fiesta ST 2012 and Alfa Romeo Mito QV 2012 cars to use. There's over 100 new multiplayer milestones, 10 new multiplayer, speedlists, 40 billboards to smash and 8 new achievements/trophies too.
The Need For Speed Movie Legends is (as you'd expect) a film-inspired car pack which adds the Aston Martins DBS 2008 and DB5, the '77 Pontiac Firebird Trans-Am Special Edition, the '70 Dodge Charger R/T and the new Most Wanted ccar - the Shelby GT500 1967. There's also 8 new single player sprint races, over 100 multiplayer milestones and 50 new license plates to enjoy.
The final release is the Need For Speed Heroes pack which features some of the most iconic cars from across the Need For Speed series. These include the Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) from NFS: Underground, the Nissan 350Z from NFS: Underground 2, the Porsche 911 GT 2 from Undercover and, as the Most Wanted car, the BMW M3 GTR from the 2005 Most Wanted game. In addition there's 25 new liveries, over 100 new multiplayer milestones and more.
Terminal Velocity will cost 11.99 GBP on PS3 and PC and 1200 MS Points on Xbox 360. Heroes and Movie Legends will be either 7.99 GBP or 800 MS Points. All three are available to buy together as the Deluxe DLC Bundle for 19.99 GBP or 2000 MS Points. The console versions are available from today with the PC version hitting Origin on March 13th.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue