Three new packs of DLC for Need For Speed: Most Wanted crash onto downloads
EA has released three new bundles of downloadable content for Criterion's rather excellent Need For Speed: Most Wanted.
The Terminal Velocity pack opens up a whole new area in Fairhaven in the form of the Hughes International Airport and a raft of new single player modes to try out along with Porsche 918 Spyder 2013, BMW 1 Series M Coupe 2012, Audi RS3 2012, Ford Fiesta ST 2012 and Alfa Romeo Mito QV 2012 cars to use. There's over 100 new multiplayer milestones, 10 new multiplayer, speedlists, 40 billboards to smash and 8 new achievements/trophies too.
The Need For Speed Movie Legends is (as you'd expect) a film-inspired car pack which adds the Aston Martins DBS 2008 and DB5, the '77 Pontiac Firebird Trans-Am Special Edition, the '70 Dodge Charger R/T and the new Most Wanted ccar - the Shelby GT500 1967. There's also 8 new single player sprint races, over 100 multiplayer milestones and 50 new license plates to enjoy.
The final release is the Need For Speed Heroes pack which features some of the most iconic cars from across the Need For Speed series. These include the Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) from NFS: Underground, the Nissan 350Z from NFS: Underground 2, the Porsche 911 GT 2 from Undercover and, as the Most Wanted car, the BMW M3 GTR from the 2005 Most Wanted game. In addition there's 25 new liveries, over 100 new multiplayer milestones and more.
Terminal Velocity will cost 11.99 GBP on PS3 and PC and 1200 MS Points on Xbox 360. Heroes and Movie Legends will be either 7.99 GBP or 800 MS Points. All three are available to buy together as the Deluxe DLC Bundle for 19.99 GBP or 2000 MS Points. The console versions are available from today with the PC version hitting Origin on March 13th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3