Wii Mini coming in time for Easter
Nintendo has revealed that they will be releasing the Wii Mini in the UK and it will be in store in time for the Easter holidays.
The Wii Mini is smaller than the original Wii and comes in a rather funky red and black colour scheme.
It also comes with a red Wiimote Plus and NunChuck controller set but it has no internet capabilities or GameCube support instead focusing on the rather large catalogue of disc-based titles that the Wii has.
The Wii Mini will hit UK stores on March the 22nd.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015