Wii Mini coming in time for Easter
Nintendo has revealed that they will be releasing the Wii Mini in the UK and it will be in store in time for the Easter holidays.
The Wii Mini is smaller than the original Wii and comes in a rather funky red and black colour scheme.
It also comes with a red Wiimote Plus and NunChuck controller set but it has no internet capabilities or GameCube support instead focusing on the rather large catalogue of disc-based titles that the Wii has.
The Wii Mini will hit UK stores on March the 22nd.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title