Wii Mini coming in time for Easter
Nintendo has revealed that they will be releasing the Wii Mini in the UK and it will be in store in time for the Easter holidays.
The Wii Mini is smaller than the original Wii and comes in a rather funky red and black colour scheme.
It also comes with a red Wiimote Plus and NunChuck controller set but it has no internet capabilities or GameCube support instead focusing on the rather large catalogue of disc-based titles that the Wii has.
The Wii Mini will hit UK stores on March the 22nd.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3