Wii Mini coming in time for Easter
Nintendo has revealed that they will be releasing the Wii Mini in the UK and it will be in store in time for the Easter holidays.
The Wii Mini is smaller than the original Wii and comes in a rather funky red and black colour scheme.
It also comes with a red Wiimote Plus and NunChuck controller set but it has no internet capabilities or GameCube support instead focusing on the rather large catalogue of disc-based titles that the Wii has.
The Wii Mini will hit UK stores on March the 22nd.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer