Wii Mini coming in time for Easter
Nintendo has revealed that they will be releasing the Wii Mini in the UK and it will be in store in time for the Easter holidays.
The Wii Mini is smaller than the original Wii and comes in a rather funky red and black colour scheme.
It also comes with a red Wiimote Plus and NunChuck controller set but it has no internet capabilities or GameCube support instead focusing on the rather large catalogue of disc-based titles that the Wii has.
The Wii Mini will hit UK stores on March the 22nd.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side