QuakeCon 2013 dates announced
The dates for this year's QuakeCon have been announced by Bethesda and id Software.
As usual QuakeCon 2013 will be hosting the world's biggest bring-your-own-computer LAN party allowing PC gamers the chance to go head-to-head on one of the world's fastest LANs.
Aside from the gaming Bethesda will be on hand to show off some of their upcoming titles and tech companies will be showing off their latest hardware as well. There will also be a range of panels, entertainment, parties, announcements and more for the less competitive types.
QuakeCon 2013 will take place between August 1st and August 4th at the Hilton Anatole Hotel in Dallas, Texas.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release