QuakeCon 2013 dates announced
The dates for this year's QuakeCon have been announced by Bethesda and id Software.
As usual QuakeCon 2013 will be hosting the world's biggest bring-your-own-computer LAN party allowing PC gamers the chance to go head-to-head on one of the world's fastest LANs.
Aside from the gaming Bethesda will be on hand to show off some of their upcoming titles and tech companies will be showing off their latest hardware as well. There will also be a range of panels, entertainment, parties, announcements and more for the less competitive types.
QuakeCon 2013 will take place between August 1st and August 4th at the Hilton Anatole Hotel in Dallas, Texas.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like