QuakeCon 2013 dates announced
The dates for this year's QuakeCon have been announced by Bethesda and id Software.
As usual QuakeCon 2013 will be hosting the world's biggest bring-your-own-computer LAN party allowing PC gamers the chance to go head-to-head on one of the world's fastest LANs.
Aside from the gaming Bethesda will be on hand to show off some of their upcoming titles and tech companies will be showing off their latest hardware as well. There will also be a range of panels, entertainment, parties, announcements and more for the less competitive types.
QuakeCon 2013 will take place between August 1st and August 4th at the Hilton Anatole Hotel in Dallas, Texas.
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year