QuakeCon 2013 dates announced
The dates for this year's QuakeCon have been announced by Bethesda and id Software.
As usual QuakeCon 2013 will be hosting the world's biggest bring-your-own-computer LAN party allowing PC gamers the chance to go head-to-head on one of the world's fastest LANs.
Aside from the gaming Bethesda will be on hand to show off some of their upcoming titles and tech companies will be showing off their latest hardware as well. There will also be a range of panels, entertainment, parties, announcements and more for the less competitive types.
QuakeCon 2013 will take place between August 1st and August 4th at the Hilton Anatole Hotel in Dallas, Texas.
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game