QuakeCon 2013 dates announced
The dates for this year's QuakeCon have been announced by Bethesda and id Software.
As usual QuakeCon 2013 will be hosting the world's biggest bring-your-own-computer LAN party allowing PC gamers the chance to go head-to-head on one of the world's fastest LANs.
Aside from the gaming Bethesda will be on hand to show off some of their upcoming titles and tech companies will be showing off their latest hardware as well. There will also be a range of panels, entertainment, parties, announcements and more for the less competitive types.
QuakeCon 2013 will take place between August 1st and August 4th at the Hilton Anatole Hotel in Dallas, Texas.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching