BioShock composer returns to score BioShock Infinite
Gary Schyman, the man behind the multi-award-winning music of BioShock has been confirmed as the person scoring BioShock Infinite.
This time out Schyman has put together a musical soundscape to match Irrational's vision of Columbia using solo strings, small string ensembles and experimental percussion. It is being described as a raw and emotional soundtrack that complements the game's deep narrative.
Schyman said, "It doesn't get any better for a composer than to be able to score a game as remarkable as Bioshock Infinite. It provided a vast canvas filled with extraordinary and completely unique characters and situations that permitted me to be creative in ways that we composers usually only dream of. Much thanks goes to Ken Levine, James Bonney, and the entire team at Irrational for inventing such an astonishing world and then letting me write music for it!"
BioShock Infinite will be released on PC, PlayStation 3 with Move support and Xbox 360 on March the 26th.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO