BioShock composer returns to score BioShock Infinite
Gary Schyman, the man behind the multi-award-winning music of BioShock has been confirmed as the person scoring BioShock Infinite.
This time out Schyman has put together a musical soundscape to match Irrational's vision of Columbia using solo strings, small string ensembles and experimental percussion. It is being described as a raw and emotional soundtrack that complements the game's deep narrative.
Schyman said, "It doesn't get any better for a composer than to be able to score a game as remarkable as Bioshock Infinite. It provided a vast canvas filled with extraordinary and completely unique characters and situations that permitted me to be creative in ways that we composers usually only dream of. Much thanks goes to Ken Levine, James Bonney, and the entire team at Irrational for inventing such an astonishing world and then letting me write music for it!"
BioShock Infinite will be released on PC, PlayStation 3 with Move support and Xbox 360 on March the 26th.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced