BioShock composer returns to score BioShock Infinite
Gary Schyman, the man behind the multi-award-winning music of BioShock has been confirmed as the person scoring BioShock Infinite.
This time out Schyman has put together a musical soundscape to match Irrational's vision of Columbia using solo strings, small string ensembles and experimental percussion. It is being described as a raw and emotional soundtrack that complements the game's deep narrative.
Schyman said, "It doesn't get any better for a composer than to be able to score a game as remarkable as Bioshock Infinite. It provided a vast canvas filled with extraordinary and completely unique characters and situations that permitted me to be creative in ways that we composers usually only dream of. Much thanks goes to Ken Levine, James Bonney, and the entire team at Irrational for inventing such an astonishing world and then letting me write music for it!"
BioShock Infinite will be released on PC, PlayStation 3 with Move support and Xbox 360 on March the 26th.
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access