BioShock composer returns to score BioShock Infinite
Gary Schyman, the man behind the multi-award-winning music of BioShock has been confirmed as the person scoring BioShock Infinite.
This time out Schyman has put together a musical soundscape to match Irrational's vision of Columbia using solo strings, small string ensembles and experimental percussion. It is being described as a raw and emotional soundtrack that complements the game's deep narrative.
Schyman said, "It doesn't get any better for a composer than to be able to score a game as remarkable as Bioshock Infinite. It provided a vast canvas filled with extraordinary and completely unique characters and situations that permitted me to be creative in ways that we composers usually only dream of. Much thanks goes to Ken Levine, James Bonney, and the entire team at Irrational for inventing such an astonishing world and then letting me write music for it!"
BioShock Infinite will be released on PC, PlayStation 3 with Move support and Xbox 360 on March the 26th.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny