BioShock composer returns to score BioShock Infinite
Gary Schyman, the man behind the multi-award-winning music of BioShock has been confirmed as the person scoring BioShock Infinite.
This time out Schyman has put together a musical soundscape to match Irrational's vision of Columbia using solo strings, small string ensembles and experimental percussion. It is being described as a raw and emotional soundtrack that complements the game's deep narrative.
Schyman said, "It doesn't get any better for a composer than to be able to score a game as remarkable as Bioshock Infinite. It provided a vast canvas filled with extraordinary and completely unique characters and situations that permitted me to be creative in ways that we composers usually only dream of. Much thanks goes to Ken Levine, James Bonney, and the entire team at Irrational for inventing such an astonishing world and then letting me write music for it!"
BioShock Infinite will be released on PC, PlayStation 3 with Move support and Xbox 360 on March the 26th.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto