Games journalists turned indie developers release their first game, Richard And Alice
A duo of games journalists have turned their hand to game development and released their first game Richard And Alice.
Richard And Alice is an adventure game set in a future where years of endless snowfall have caused chaos all over the world and is developed by Ashton Raze and former play.tm contributor Lewis Denby.
The action takes place in a prison following the game's two characters as they try to find out why they were imprisoned.
The game is available to buy now as a download from Desura, IndieCity and GOG.com.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell