Games journalists turned indie developers release their first game, Richard And Alice
A duo of games journalists have turned their hand to game development and released their first game Richard And Alice.
Richard And Alice is an adventure game set in a future where years of endless snowfall have caused chaos all over the world and is developed by Ashton Raze and former play.tm contributor Lewis Denby.
The action takes place in a prison following the game's two characters as they try to find out why they were imprisoned.
The game is available to buy now as a download from Desura, IndieCity and GOG.com.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One