Games journalists turned indie developers release their first game, Richard And Alice
A duo of games journalists have turned their hand to game development and released their first game Richard And Alice.
Richard And Alice is an adventure game set in a future where years of endless snowfall have caused chaos all over the world and is developed by Ashton Raze and former play.tm contributor Lewis Denby.
The action takes place in a prison following the game's two characters as they try to find out why they were imprisoned.
The game is available to buy now as a download from Desura, IndieCity and GOG.com.
- Microsoft's acquisition of Minecraft devs Mojang was motivated by Hololens
- id Software wanted to pay modders for their work back in 1995 says John Romero
- Jason Voorhees arrives as DLC for Mortal Kombat X and he's all about the machete
- Project CARS finally pulls up to the starting grid
- Shadow Of Mordor: Game Of The Year Edition hits retail this week
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood arrives today
- Bungie and CCP run their own campaigns to aid the earthquake survivors of Nepal
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake