Games journalists turned indie developers release their first game, Richard And Alice
A duo of games journalists have turned their hand to game development and released their first game Richard And Alice.
Richard And Alice is an adventure game set in a future where years of endless snowfall have caused chaos all over the world and is developed by Ashton Raze and former play.tm contributor Lewis Denby.
The action takes place in a prison following the game's two characters as they try to find out why they were imprisoned.
The game is available to buy now as a download from Desura, IndieCity and GOG.com.
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings