Games journalists turned indie developers release their first game, Richard And Alice
A duo of games journalists have turned their hand to game development and released their first game Richard And Alice.
Richard And Alice is an adventure game set in a future where years of endless snowfall have caused chaos all over the world and is developed by Ashton Raze and former play.tm contributor Lewis Denby.
The action takes place in a prison following the game's two characters as they try to find out why they were imprisoned.
The game is available to buy now as a download from Desura, IndieCity and GOG.com.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3