EA announces Citadel, the last piece of Mass Effect 3 single-player DLC
There will be one final piece of single player downloadable content for Mass Effect 3.
Citadel features one final adventure for Shepard and his team set in the Citadel itself featuring some classic characters and locations from all across the Mass effect trilogy.
There will also be one final bundle of multiplayer DLC in the form of Reckoning. This includes a final boost of weaponry and character kits to help take the fight to the Reapers.
Reckoning will be available for free from February the 26th on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC. Citadel arrives on March the 5th on all three platforms for 11.99 GBP on PC and PS3 and 1200 MS Points on Xbox 360.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO