EA announces Citadel, the last piece of Mass Effect 3 single-player DLC
There will be one final piece of single player downloadable content for Mass Effect 3.
Citadel features one final adventure for Shepard and his team set in the Citadel itself featuring some classic characters and locations from all across the Mass effect trilogy.
There will also be one final bundle of multiplayer DLC in the form of Reckoning. This includes a final boost of weaponry and character kits to help take the fight to the Reapers.
Reckoning will be available for free from February the 26th on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC. Citadel arrives on March the 5th on all three platforms for 11.99 GBP on PC and PS3 and 1200 MS Points on Xbox 360.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny