EA announces Citadel, the last piece of Mass Effect 3 single-player DLC
There will be one final piece of single player downloadable content for Mass Effect 3.
Citadel features one final adventure for Shepard and his team set in the Citadel itself featuring some classic characters and locations from all across the Mass effect trilogy.
There will also be one final bundle of multiplayer DLC in the form of Reckoning. This includes a final boost of weaponry and character kits to help take the fight to the Reapers.
Reckoning will be available for free from February the 26th on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC. Citadel arrives on March the 5th on all three platforms for 11.99 GBP on PC and PS3 and 1200 MS Points on Xbox 360.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3