EA announces Citadel, the last piece of Mass Effect 3 single-player DLC
There will be one final piece of single player downloadable content for Mass Effect 3.
Citadel features one final adventure for Shepard and his team set in the Citadel itself featuring some classic characters and locations from all across the Mass effect trilogy.
There will also be one final bundle of multiplayer DLC in the form of Reckoning. This includes a final boost of weaponry and character kits to help take the fight to the Reapers.
Reckoning will be available for free from February the 26th on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC. Citadel arrives on March the 5th on all three platforms for 11.99 GBP on PC and PS3 and 1200 MS Points on Xbox 360.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching