EA announces Citadel, the last piece of Mass Effect 3 single-player DLC
There will be one final piece of single player downloadable content for Mass Effect 3.
Citadel features one final adventure for Shepard and his team set in the Citadel itself featuring some classic characters and locations from all across the Mass effect trilogy.
There will also be one final bundle of multiplayer DLC in the form of Reckoning. This includes a final boost of weaponry and character kits to help take the fight to the Reapers.
Reckoning will be available for free from February the 26th on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC. Citadel arrives on March the 5th on all three platforms for 11.99 GBP on PC and PS3 and 1200 MS Points on Xbox 360.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto