Prison Architect Alpha 7 build arrives today
The latest build of the Alpha test version Prison Architect goes live today.
The Alpha 7 build adds new details to the game like personalised rap sheets and prisoner sprites adding a bit more depth and colour to the game.
More fundamentally, now only prison guards can open doors so guard deployment becomes a much more strategic affair.
More is available on the Alpha 7 build of Prison Architect over on the Introversion website. Introversion's Chris Delay and Mark Morris have put together a video on the new update as well talking about it in more depth.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year