Prison Architect Alpha 7 build arrives today
The latest build of the Alpha test version Prison Architect goes live today.
The Alpha 7 build adds new details to the game like personalised rap sheets and prisoner sprites adding a bit more depth and colour to the game.
More fundamentally, now only prison guards can open doors so guard deployment becomes a much more strategic affair.
More is available on the Alpha 7 build of Prison Architect over on the Introversion website. Introversion's Chris Delay and Mark Morris have put together a video on the new update as well talking about it in more depth.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side