Prison Architect Alpha 7 build arrives today
The latest build of the Alpha test version Prison Architect goes live today.
The Alpha 7 build adds new details to the game like personalised rap sheets and prisoner sprites adding a bit more depth and colour to the game.
More fundamentally, now only prison guards can open doors so guard deployment becomes a much more strategic affair.
More is available on the Alpha 7 build of Prison Architect over on the Introversion website. Introversion's Chris Delay and Mark Morris have put together a video on the new update as well talking about it in more depth.
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed