Prison Architect Alpha 7 build arrives today
The latest build of the Alpha test version Prison Architect goes live today.
The Alpha 7 build adds new details to the game like personalised rap sheets and prisoner sprites adding a bit more depth and colour to the game.
More fundamentally, now only prison guards can open doors so guard deployment becomes a much more strategic affair.
More is available on the Alpha 7 build of Prison Architect over on the Introversion website. Introversion's Chris Delay and Mark Morris have put together a video on the new update as well talking about it in more depth.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release