Prison Architect Alpha 7 build arrives today
The latest build of the Alpha test version Prison Architect goes live today.
The Alpha 7 build adds new details to the game like personalised rap sheets and prisoner sprites adding a bit more depth and colour to the game.
More fundamentally, now only prison guards can open doors so guard deployment becomes a much more strategic affair.
More is available on the Alpha 7 build of Prison Architect over on the Introversion website. Introversion's Chris Delay and Mark Morris have put together a video on the new update as well talking about it in more depth.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer