InFamous: Second Son revealed for PS4 but no Cole this time
Sucker Punch revealed their first game in the InFamous series to not feature the electric-powered hero Cole McGrath. Oh, and it's coming to the PS4.
InFamous: Second Son is set around seven years after the events of InFamous 2 following a rebellious new hero Delsin Rowe. Rowe has the power of fire and smoke which he gained after pulling passengers from a crashed bus.
Unfortuantely, since the events of the first two games the country has become suspicious and fearful of anyone with powers. Such individuals are branded as bio-terrorists and hauled away by the newly created Department Of Unified Protection or DUP for short.
Naturally Rowe and the DUP butt heads and Rowe being not that fond of authority decides he's not going to get carted away like the others.
There's no gameplay footage yet but there is a rather swanky cinematic trailer which was shown at the PS4 reveal last night.
Thanks PlayStation Blog Europe.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year