InFamous: Second Son revealed for PS4 but no Cole this time
Sucker Punch revealed their first game in the InFamous series to not feature the electric-powered hero Cole McGrath. Oh, and it's coming to the PS4.
InFamous: Second Son is set around seven years after the events of InFamous 2 following a rebellious new hero Delsin Rowe. Rowe has the power of fire and smoke which he gained after pulling passengers from a crashed bus.
Unfortuantely, since the events of the first two games the country has become suspicious and fearful of anyone with powers. Such individuals are branded as bio-terrorists and hauled away by the newly created Department Of Unified Protection or DUP for short.
Naturally Rowe and the DUP butt heads and Rowe being not that fond of authority decides he's not going to get carted away like the others.
There's no gameplay footage yet but there is a rather swanky cinematic trailer which was shown at the PS4 reveal last night.
Thanks PlayStation Blog Europe.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive