InFamous: Second Son revealed for PS4 but no Cole this time
Sucker Punch revealed their first game in the InFamous series to not feature the electric-powered hero Cole McGrath. Oh, and it's coming to the PS4.
InFamous: Second Son is set around seven years after the events of InFamous 2 following a rebellious new hero Delsin Rowe. Rowe has the power of fire and smoke which he gained after pulling passengers from a crashed bus.
Unfortuantely, since the events of the first two games the country has become suspicious and fearful of anyone with powers. Such individuals are branded as bio-terrorists and hauled away by the newly created Department Of Unified Protection or DUP for short.
Naturally Rowe and the DUP butt heads and Rowe being not that fond of authority decides he's not going to get carted away like the others.
There's no gameplay footage yet but there is a rather swanky cinematic trailer which was shown at the PS4 reveal last night.
Thanks PlayStation Blog Europe.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side