Paddy Power reveals their odds on the next-gen console wars
UK bookmaker Paddy Power has revealed their odds on this year's big next-generation home console battle between Microsoft and Sony.
For the highest sales in 2013 they have the PlayStation 4 at 8/13 and the next Xbox at 6/5.
On the greatest processing power (in Flops/s) the PlayStation 4 comes out at 2/5 with the next Xbox coming out at 7/4.
A spokesman for Paddy Power said, "The Playstation 4 has received plenty of well worn thumbs up from gamers but while Sony currently have the edge it's still all to play for in the console wars!"
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date