Paddy Power reveals their odds on the next-gen console wars
UK bookmaker Paddy Power has revealed their odds on this year's big next-generation home console battle between Microsoft and Sony.
For the highest sales in 2013 they have the PlayStation 4 at 8/13 and the next Xbox at 6/5.
On the greatest processing power (in Flops/s) the PlayStation 4 comes out at 2/5 with the next Xbox coming out at 7/4.
A spokesman for Paddy Power said, "The Playstation 4 has received plenty of well worn thumbs up from gamers but while Sony currently have the edge it's still all to play for in the console wars!"
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year