Paddy Power reveals their odds on the next-gen console wars
UK bookmaker Paddy Power has revealed their odds on this year's big next-generation home console battle between Microsoft and Sony.
For the highest sales in 2013 they have the PlayStation 4 at 8/13 and the next Xbox at 6/5.
On the greatest processing power (in Flops/s) the PlayStation 4 comes out at 2/5 with the next Xbox coming out at 7/4.
A spokesman for Paddy Power said, "The Playstation 4 has received plenty of well worn thumbs up from gamers but while Sony currently have the edge it's still all to play for in the console wars!"
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3