Paddy Power reveals their odds on the next-gen console wars
UK bookmaker Paddy Power has revealed their odds on this year's big next-generation home console battle between Microsoft and Sony.
For the highest sales in 2013 they have the PlayStation 4 at 8/13 and the next Xbox at 6/5.
On the greatest processing power (in Flops/s) the PlayStation 4 comes out at 2/5 with the next Xbox coming out at 7/4.
A spokesman for Paddy Power said, "The Playstation 4 has received plenty of well worn thumbs up from gamers but while Sony currently have the edge it's still all to play for in the console wars!"
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet