Paddy Power reveals their odds on the next-gen console wars
UK bookmaker Paddy Power has revealed their odds on this year's big next-generation home console battle between Microsoft and Sony.
For the highest sales in 2013 they have the PlayStation 4 at 8/13 and the next Xbox at 6/5.
On the greatest processing power (in Flops/s) the PlayStation 4 comes out at 2/5 with the next Xbox coming out at 7/4.
A spokesman for Paddy Power said, "The Playstation 4 has received plenty of well worn thumbs up from gamers but while Sony currently have the edge it's still all to play for in the console wars!"
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar