Irrational Games details the BioShock Infinite Season Pass
As has become tradition over the last year or so BioShock Infinite's downloadable content is to get the Season Pass treatment.
Irrational Games are preparing three bundles of downloadable content for BioShock Infinite to release after the game arrives on the 26th of March.
The Season Pass will cost 1600 MS Points on Xbox 360 or 15.99 GBP on PS3 and PC, which is around a 30 percent discount on buying them individually, and will also include the Early Bird Special Pack as a bonus.
Included in the Early Bird Special Pack are a Machine Gun Damage Upgrade, a Pistol Damage Upgrade, a gold skin for both weapons and five Infusion bottles that allow players the choice of increasing their health, their shield durability or their ability to use Vigors by increasing the quantity of Salts they can carry.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like