Irrational Games details the BioShock Infinite Season Pass
As has become tradition over the last year or so BioShock Infinite's downloadable content is to get the Season Pass treatment.
Irrational Games are preparing three bundles of downloadable content for BioShock Infinite to release after the game arrives on the 26th of March.
The Season Pass will cost 1600 MS Points on Xbox 360 or 15.99 GBP on PS3 and PC, which is around a 30 percent discount on buying them individually, and will also include the Early Bird Special Pack as a bonus.
Included in the Early Bird Special Pack are a Machine Gun Damage Upgrade, a Pistol Damage Upgrade, a gold skin for both weapons and five Infusion bottles that allow players the choice of increasing their health, their shield durability or their ability to use Vigors by increasing the quantity of Salts they can carry.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015