Irrational Games details the BioShock Infinite Season Pass
As has become tradition over the last year or so BioShock Infinite's downloadable content is to get the Season Pass treatment.
Irrational Games are preparing three bundles of downloadable content for BioShock Infinite to release after the game arrives on the 26th of March.
The Season Pass will cost 1600 MS Points on Xbox 360 or 15.99 GBP on PS3 and PC, which is around a 30 percent discount on buying them individually, and will also include the Early Bird Special Pack as a bonus.
Included in the Early Bird Special Pack are a Machine Gun Damage Upgrade, a Pistol Damage Upgrade, a gold skin for both weapons and five Infusion bottles that allow players the choice of increasing their health, their shield durability or their ability to use Vigors by increasing the quantity of Salts they can carry.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One