Irrational Games details the BioShock Infinite Season Pass
As has become tradition over the last year or so BioShock Infinite's downloadable content is to get the Season Pass treatment.
Irrational Games are preparing three bundles of downloadable content for BioShock Infinite to release after the game arrives on the 26th of March.
The Season Pass will cost 1600 MS Points on Xbox 360 or 15.99 GBP on PS3 and PC, which is around a 30 percent discount on buying them individually, and will also include the Early Bird Special Pack as a bonus.
Included in the Early Bird Special Pack are a Machine Gun Damage Upgrade, a Pistol Damage Upgrade, a gold skin for both weapons and five Infusion bottles that allow players the choice of increasing their health, their shield durability or their ability to use Vigors by increasing the quantity of Salts they can carry.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3