Irrational Games details the BioShock Infinite Season Pass
As has become tradition over the last year or so BioShock Infinite's downloadable content is to get the Season Pass treatment.
Irrational Games are preparing three bundles of downloadable content for BioShock Infinite to release after the game arrives on the 26th of March.
The Season Pass will cost 1600 MS Points on Xbox 360 or 15.99 GBP on PS3 and PC, which is around a 30 percent discount on buying them individually, and will also include the Early Bird Special Pack as a bonus.
Included in the Early Bird Special Pack are a Machine Gun Damage Upgrade, a Pistol Damage Upgrade, a gold skin for both weapons and five Infusion bottles that allow players the choice of increasing their health, their shield durability or their ability to use Vigors by increasing the quantity of Salts they can carry.
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date