Star Trek: The Video Game to come with a free cinema ticket on day one
Anyone who pre-orders Star Trek : the Video Game or buys it on day one will receive a free cinema ticket.
The game will come with a unique code that can be redeemed on a special microsite that will give them one free ticket to see Star Trek: Into Darkness at any Cineworld cinema in the UK.
Redeeming the free ticket does have the additional bonus of entrance into a prize draw to win a trip to a future UK red carpet premiere along with five star accommodation.
Star Trek: The Video Game launches onf PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on April the 26th which gives plenty of time to redeem the free cinema ticket before Star Trek: Into Darkness is released on May the 17th.
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One
- Indie dev threatens Gabe Newell after a minor error at his game's Steam launch, game gets pulled from Steam
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out