Star Trek: The Video Game to come with a free cinema ticket on day one
Anyone who pre-orders Star Trek : the Video Game or buys it on day one will receive a free cinema ticket.
The game will come with a unique code that can be redeemed on a special microsite that will give them one free ticket to see Star Trek: Into Darkness at any Cineworld cinema in the UK.
Redeeming the free ticket does have the additional bonus of entrance into a prize draw to win a trip to a future UK red carpet premiere along with five star accommodation.
Star Trek: The Video Game launches onf PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on April the 26th which gives plenty of time to redeem the free cinema ticket before Star Trek: Into Darkness is released on May the 17th.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users