Star Trek: The Video Game to come with a free cinema ticket on day one
Anyone who pre-orders Star Trek : the Video Game or buys it on day one will receive a free cinema ticket.
The game will come with a unique code that can be redeemed on a special microsite that will give them one free ticket to see Star Trek: Into Darkness at any Cineworld cinema in the UK.
Redeeming the free ticket does have the additional bonus of entrance into a prize draw to win a trip to a future UK red carpet premiere along with five star accommodation.
Star Trek: The Video Game launches onf PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on April the 26th which gives plenty of time to redeem the free cinema ticket before Star Trek: Into Darkness is released on May the 17th.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto