Star Trek: The Video Game to come with a free cinema ticket on day one
Anyone who pre-orders Star Trek : the Video Game or buys it on day one will receive a free cinema ticket.
The game will come with a unique code that can be redeemed on a special microsite that will give them one free ticket to see Star Trek: Into Darkness at any Cineworld cinema in the UK.
Redeeming the free ticket does have the additional bonus of entrance into a prize draw to win a trip to a future UK red carpet premiere along with five star accommodation.
Star Trek: The Video Game launches onf PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on April the 26th which gives plenty of time to redeem the free cinema ticket before Star Trek: Into Darkness is released on May the 17th.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free