Star Trek: The Video Game to come with a free cinema ticket on day one
Anyone who pre-orders Star Trek : the Video Game or buys it on day one will receive a free cinema ticket.
The game will come with a unique code that can be redeemed on a special microsite that will give them one free ticket to see Star Trek: Into Darkness at any Cineworld cinema in the UK.
Redeeming the free ticket does have the additional bonus of entrance into a prize draw to win a trip to a future UK red carpet premiere along with five star accommodation.
Star Trek: The Video Game launches onf PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on April the 26th which gives plenty of time to redeem the free cinema ticket before Star Trek: Into Darkness is released on May the 17th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3