Diablo III on PS3 to appear at PAX East
Blizzard has announced that they upcoming PS3 version of Diablo III will be at this year's PAX East.
The PS3 version of Diablo III was announced alongside the PS4 version at the PS4 console reveal event last night.
The PS3 build heading to PAX East will be playable to fans can get a taste of how Blizzard have re-worked their genre-defining dungeon crawler series for PlayStation gamers.
Co-founder and CEO of Blizzard, Mike Morhaim said, "Diablo III looks and plays great on the PlayStation. We put a lot of care and thought into the PlayStation version to make sure it would deliver an authentic Diablo gaming experience, and we're really pleased with the results. We can't wait for players to try it out at PAX East."
PAX East will run from March the 22nd to March the 24th at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center.
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced
- Touring Car Legends DLC arrives for Grid: Autosport
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week