Diablo III on PS3 to appear at PAX East
Blizzard has announced that they upcoming PS3 version of Diablo III will be at this year's PAX East.
The PS3 version of Diablo III was announced alongside the PS4 version at the PS4 console reveal event last night.
The PS3 build heading to PAX East will be playable to fans can get a taste of how Blizzard have re-worked their genre-defining dungeon crawler series for PlayStation gamers.
Co-founder and CEO of Blizzard, Mike Morhaim said, "Diablo III looks and plays great on the PlayStation. We put a lot of care and thought into the PlayStation version to make sure it would deliver an authentic Diablo gaming experience, and we're really pleased with the results. We can't wait for players to try it out at PAX East."
PAX East will run from March the 22nd to March the 24th at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan