Diablo III on PS3 to appear at PAX East
Blizzard has announced that they upcoming PS3 version of Diablo III will be at this year's PAX East.
The PS3 version of Diablo III was announced alongside the PS4 version at the PS4 console reveal event last night.
The PS3 build heading to PAX East will be playable to fans can get a taste of how Blizzard have re-worked their genre-defining dungeon crawler series for PlayStation gamers.
Co-founder and CEO of Blizzard, Mike Morhaim said, "Diablo III looks and plays great on the PlayStation. We put a lot of care and thought into the PlayStation version to make sure it would deliver an authentic Diablo gaming experience, and we're really pleased with the results. We can't wait for players to try it out at PAX East."
PAX East will run from March the 22nd to March the 24th at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today