Diablo III on PS3 to appear at PAX East
Blizzard has announced that they upcoming PS3 version of Diablo III will be at this year's PAX East.
The PS3 version of Diablo III was announced alongside the PS4 version at the PS4 console reveal event last night.
The PS3 build heading to PAX East will be playable to fans can get a taste of how Blizzard have re-worked their genre-defining dungeon crawler series for PlayStation gamers.
Co-founder and CEO of Blizzard, Mike Morhaim said, "Diablo III looks and plays great on the PlayStation. We put a lot of care and thought into the PlayStation version to make sure it would deliver an authentic Diablo gaming experience, and we're really pleased with the results. We can't wait for players to try it out at PAX East."
PAX East will run from March the 22nd to March the 24th at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center.
- Deep Silver to publish Kenji Inafune's Mighty No. 9, heading for a September release
- D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is coming to PC
- Konami voluntarily delists itself from the New York Stock Exchange
- Paid Skyrim mods become the shortest experiment in Steam history
- Warner Bros announces Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass and Premium Edition
- New Just Cause 3 gameplay trailer features all of the destruction
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch