Diablo III on PS3 to appear at PAX East
Blizzard has announced that they upcoming PS3 version of Diablo III will be at this year's PAX East.
The PS3 version of Diablo III was announced alongside the PS4 version at the PS4 console reveal event last night.
The PS3 build heading to PAX East will be playable to fans can get a taste of how Blizzard have re-worked their genre-defining dungeon crawler series for PlayStation gamers.
Co-founder and CEO of Blizzard, Mike Morhaim said, "Diablo III looks and plays great on the PlayStation. We put a lot of care and thought into the PlayStation version to make sure it would deliver an authentic Diablo gaming experience, and we're really pleased with the results. We can't wait for players to try it out at PAX East."
PAX East will run from March the 22nd to March the 24th at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year