Bungie lines up to show off Destiny on the PS4
Bungie has shown off some of the first snippet of gameplay footage of their new FPS Destiny on PS4 along with some other tasty announcements.
Destiny is to be the worlds first connected FPS that Bungie are hoping will change the way we play first person shooters in the same way that they did with the Halo series.
With all the social networking technology that the PS4 has Destiny, with it's lofty social ambitions, seems to be a great fit for the console.
Destiny will launch on the PS4 at the same time as it arrives on PS3 and Xbox 360.
Their video from last night's presentation is available to watch over on YouTube.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter