Bungie lines up to show off Destiny on the PS4
Bungie has shown off some of the first snippet of gameplay footage of their new FPS Destiny on PS4 along with some other tasty announcements.
Destiny is to be the worlds first connected FPS that Bungie are hoping will change the way we play first person shooters in the same way that they did with the Halo series.
With all the social networking technology that the PS4 has Destiny, with it's lofty social ambitions, seems to be a great fit for the console.
Destiny will launch on the PS4 at the same time as it arrives on PS3 and Xbox 360.
Their video from last night's presentation is available to watch over on YouTube.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title