Bungie lines up to show off Destiny on the PS4
Bungie has shown off some of the first snippet of gameplay footage of their new FPS Destiny on PS4 along with some other tasty announcements.
Destiny is to be the worlds first connected FPS that Bungie are hoping will change the way we play first person shooters in the same way that they did with the Halo series.
With all the social networking technology that the PS4 has Destiny, with it's lofty social ambitions, seems to be a great fit for the console.
Destiny will launch on the PS4 at the same time as it arrives on PS3 and Xbox 360.
Their video from last night's presentation is available to watch over on YouTube.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO