Bungie lines up to show off Destiny on the PS4
Bungie has shown off some of the first snippet of gameplay footage of their new FPS Destiny on PS4 along with some other tasty announcements.
Destiny is to be the worlds first connected FPS that Bungie are hoping will change the way we play first person shooters in the same way that they did with the Halo series.
With all the social networking technology that the PS4 has Destiny, with it's lofty social ambitions, seems to be a great fit for the console.
Destiny will launch on the PS4 at the same time as it arrives on PS3 and Xbox 360.
Their video from last night's presentation is available to watch over on YouTube.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year