Bungie lines up to show off Destiny on the PS4
Bungie has shown off some of the first snippet of gameplay footage of their new FPS Destiny on PS4 along with some other tasty announcements.
Destiny is to be the worlds first connected FPS that Bungie are hoping will change the way we play first person shooters in the same way that they did with the Halo series.
With all the social networking technology that the PS4 has Destiny, with it's lofty social ambitions, seems to be a great fit for the console.
Destiny will launch on the PS4 at the same time as it arrives on PS3 and Xbox 360.
Their video from last night's presentation is available to watch over on YouTube.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date