Diablo III coming to PlayStation 4
Blizzard has announced a strategic partnership with Sony that will see Diablo III arrive on PS4 and PS3.
The WOW dev has revealed that the PlayStation versions of Diablo III has been painstakingly optimised especially for the Dualshock controller.
They have even announced that it will feature an exclusive four-player co-op mode thats even playable in local split-screen.
Blizzard signed off saying that they will be excited to reveal more on the PlayStation versions of Diablo III later on this year.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year