Diablo III coming to PlayStation 4
Blizzard has announced a strategic partnership with Sony that will see Diablo III arrive on PS4 and PS3.
The WOW dev has revealed that the PlayStation versions of Diablo III has been painstakingly optimised especially for the Dualshock controller.
They have even announced that it will feature an exclusive four-player co-op mode thats even playable in local split-screen.
Blizzard signed off saying that they will be excited to reveal more on the PlayStation versions of Diablo III later on this year.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free