Evolution reveals their new game DriveClub
MotorStorm developer Evolution has revealed their ambitious new PS4 title DriveClub.
DriveClub is not just about driving the fastest cars in the hottest locations, its about getting together with friends and facing challenges together.
It will take advantage of the PS4's power and social networking capabilities to provide a completely new experience for petrolheads.
Want to set put out a challenge to other drivers but you're on your way home from work? Just log on with the DriveClub app, pick your car and track, set a time and watch what happens.
Evolution have obsessively modelled some of the most drool-worthy cars in existence using the latest graphics modelling technology to put some perfect cars into the game.
To see what they mean about obsession watch the trailer. It's 30 seconds of exquisitely modelled cars.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone