Evolution reveals their new game DriveClub
MotorStorm developer Evolution has revealed their ambitious new PS4 title DriveClub.
DriveClub is not just about driving the fastest cars in the hottest locations, its about getting together with friends and facing challenges together.
It will take advantage of the PS4's power and social networking capabilities to provide a completely new experience for petrolheads.
Want to set put out a challenge to other drivers but you're on your way home from work? Just log on with the DriveClub app, pick your car and track, set a time and watch what happens.
Evolution have obsessively modelled some of the most drool-worthy cars in existence using the latest graphics modelling technology to put some perfect cars into the game.
To see what they mean about obsession watch the trailer. It's 30 seconds of exquisitely modelled cars.
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2