Evolution reveals their new game DriveClub
MotorStorm developer Evolution has revealed their ambitious new PS4 title DriveClub.
DriveClub is not just about driving the fastest cars in the hottest locations, its about getting together with friends and facing challenges together.
It will take advantage of the PS4's power and social networking capabilities to provide a completely new experience for petrolheads.
Want to set put out a challenge to other drivers but you're on your way home from work? Just log on with the DriveClub app, pick your car and track, set a time and watch what happens.
Evolution have obsessively modelled some of the most drool-worthy cars in existence using the latest graphics modelling technology to put some perfect cars into the game.
To see what they mean about obsession watch the trailer. It's 30 seconds of exquisitely modelled cars.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year