Evolution reveals their new game DriveClub
MotorStorm developer Evolution has revealed their ambitious new PS4 title DriveClub.
DriveClub is not just about driving the fastest cars in the hottest locations, its about getting together with friends and facing challenges together.
It will take advantage of the PS4's power and social networking capabilities to provide a completely new experience for petrolheads.
Want to set put out a challenge to other drivers but you're on your way home from work? Just log on with the DriveClub app, pick your car and track, set a time and watch what happens.
Evolution have obsessively modelled some of the most drool-worthy cars in existence using the latest graphics modelling technology to put some perfect cars into the game.
To see what they mean about obsession watch the trailer. It's 30 seconds of exquisitely modelled cars.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes