Killzone Shadow Fall unveiled for PS4
Sony wasnt short of high impact action in their live PS4 reveal inviting Guerilla on to unveil their new Killzone game.
Killzone Shadow Fall is a pretty impressive demonstration of what the PS4 means for hardcore gamers.
The explosive demo shows the massive Vekta City in a seamless sequence from a flyover down to walking through a security checkpoint before being caught in a surprise explosion from a Helghan attack.
The action moves quickly through the ruins and back up to the air with the character hanging off a flyer and ending with him jumping off it onto the top of a building and destroying the flyer with a remote C4 charge.
It definitely shows the pace and scope of action gameplay that can come with the power of the PS4.
Snippets of the gameplay video appear in the announcement trailer for Killzone: Shadow Fall.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer