Nintendo coming back to Gamescom this year
Nintendo has announced that they will be returning to Gamescom this year.
They passed on appearing at Gamescom 2012 claiming that they did not have anything much to show preferring to host their own events to show off the Wii U.
Gamescoms project manager Tim Endres said, "The next chapter of Gamescom is being written and once again promises the best in entertainment. Nintendo's return is an absolute highlight for our community, exhibitors and trade visitors from around the world. We are also in very promising talks with other key players in the industry with regard to Gamescom 2013."
Hopefully Sony and Microsoft will be pushing new console hardware this year which will make Gamescom 2013 the most interesting show in a few years.
Gamescom 2013 will open its doors on August the 21st in Cologne, Germany.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year