Nintendo coming back to Gamescom this year
Nintendo has announced that they will be returning to Gamescom this year.
They passed on appearing at Gamescom 2012 claiming that they did not have anything much to show preferring to host their own events to show off the Wii U.
Gamescoms project manager Tim Endres said, "The next chapter of Gamescom is being written and once again promises the best in entertainment. Nintendo's return is an absolute highlight for our community, exhibitors and trade visitors from around the world. We are also in very promising talks with other key players in the industry with regard to Gamescom 2013."
Hopefully Sony and Microsoft will be pushing new console hardware this year which will make Gamescom 2013 the most interesting show in a few years.
Gamescom 2013 will open its doors on August the 21st in Cologne, Germany.
- Underworld Ascendant makes its Kickstarter goal with room to spare
- Rare is 30, has something special coming in recognition of the anniversary
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016