Nintendo coming back to Gamescom this year
Nintendo has announced that they will be returning to Gamescom this year.
They passed on appearing at Gamescom 2012 claiming that they did not have anything much to show preferring to host their own events to show off the Wii U.
Gamescoms project manager Tim Endres said, "The next chapter of Gamescom is being written and once again promises the best in entertainment. Nintendo's return is an absolute highlight for our community, exhibitors and trade visitors from around the world. We are also in very promising talks with other key players in the industry with regard to Gamescom 2013."
Hopefully Sony and Microsoft will be pushing new console hardware this year which will make Gamescom 2013 the most interesting show in a few years.
Gamescom 2013 will open its doors on August the 21st in Cologne, Germany.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3