Nintendo coming back to Gamescom this year
Nintendo has announced that they will be returning to Gamescom this year.
They passed on appearing at Gamescom 2012 claiming that they did not have anything much to show preferring to host their own events to show off the Wii U.
Gamescoms project manager Tim Endres said, "The next chapter of Gamescom is being written and once again promises the best in entertainment. Nintendo's return is an absolute highlight for our community, exhibitors and trade visitors from around the world. We are also in very promising talks with other key players in the industry with regard to Gamescom 2013."
Hopefully Sony and Microsoft will be pushing new console hardware this year which will make Gamescom 2013 the most interesting show in a few years.
Gamescom 2013 will open its doors on August the 21st in Cologne, Germany.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching