Nintendo coming back to Gamescom this year
Nintendo has announced that they will be returning to Gamescom this year.
They passed on appearing at Gamescom 2012 claiming that they did not have anything much to show preferring to host their own events to show off the Wii U.
Gamescoms project manager Tim Endres said, "The next chapter of Gamescom is being written and once again promises the best in entertainment. Nintendo's return is an absolute highlight for our community, exhibitors and trade visitors from around the world. We are also in very promising talks with other key players in the industry with regard to Gamescom 2013."
Hopefully Sony and Microsoft will be pushing new console hardware this year which will make Gamescom 2013 the most interesting show in a few years.
Gamescom 2013 will open its doors on August the 21st in Cologne, Germany.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side