Keita Takahashi to reveal a new game at the GDC
Keita Takahashi is set to unveil his latest title at this year's Games Developers' Conference in San Francisco this March.
The Katamari Damacy and Noby Noby Boy creator is preparing to show a new multiplayer-focused title to his peers.
The big reveal will take place at the WildRumpus/Venus Patrol GDC Party on March the 27th.
Takahashi-san has been working with Venus Patrol and Wild Rumpus on the game and promises that more information will be released on the build-up to the GDC.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3