Keita Takahashi to reveal a new game at the GDC
Keita Takahashi is set to unveil his latest title at this year's Games Developers' Conference in San Francisco this March.
The Katamari Damacy and Noby Noby Boy creator is preparing to show a new multiplayer-focused title to his peers.
The big reveal will take place at the WildRumpus/Venus Patrol GDC Party on March the 27th.
Takahashi-san has been working with Venus Patrol and Wild Rumpus on the game and promises that more information will be released on the build-up to the GDC.
- Steam is awesome this weekend, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored freeplay and a massive 2K sale
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday