Keita Takahashi to reveal a new game at the GDC
Keita Takahashi is set to unveil his latest title at this year's Games Developers' Conference in San Francisco this March.
The Katamari Damacy and Noby Noby Boy creator is preparing to show a new multiplayer-focused title to his peers.
The big reveal will take place at the WildRumpus/Venus Patrol GDC Party on March the 27th.
Takahashi-san has been working with Venus Patrol and Wild Rumpus on the game and promises that more information will be released on the build-up to the GDC.
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op reveal dated for tomorrow
- Blizzard finally cans Titan
- The Xbox One is now cheaper than the PS4 in the UK
- Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies open beta is live now
- Ultima creator's new game Shroud Of The Avatar gets Greenlit on Steam in just 2 days
- Arrowhead's Gauntlet reboot arrives on PC
- We are now a Steam Curator
- Valve announces the arrival of the Discovery Update for Steam
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November