Keita Takahashi to reveal a new game at the GDC
Keita Takahashi is set to unveil his latest title at this year's Games Developers' Conference in San Francisco this March.
The Katamari Damacy and Noby Noby Boy creator is preparing to show a new multiplayer-focused title to his peers.
The big reveal will take place at the WildRumpus/Venus Patrol GDC Party on March the 27th.
Takahashi-san has been working with Venus Patrol and Wild Rumpus on the game and promises that more information will be released on the build-up to the GDC.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release