Keita Takahashi to reveal a new game at the GDC
Keita Takahashi is set to unveil his latest title at this year's Games Developers' Conference in San Francisco this March.
The Katamari Damacy and Noby Noby Boy creator is preparing to show a new multiplayer-focused title to his peers.
The big reveal will take place at the WildRumpus/Venus Patrol GDC Party on March the 27th.
Takahashi-san has been working with Venus Patrol and Wild Rumpus on the game and promises that more information will be released on the build-up to the GDC.
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2