Battlefield 4 getting shown off behind closed doors
Despite not having officially announced it yet, EA seem to be showing off Battlefield 4 to select individuals behind closed doors.
One of these individuals is J Paul Raines CEO of GameStop who tweeted about what he saw saying, "Got to see Battlefield 4 today and all I can say is wow. Thanks EA for the sneak peek. Can't wait for you all to see it."
EA aren't denying this and they even retweeted the comment suggesting that they're almost ready to reveal it. Could it be making an appearance at today's PlayStation event?
Battlefield 4 was unofficially announced last year when EA revealed that beta codes for it would with Medal Of Honor: Warfighter as a pre-order incentive. If EA runs true to form we expect Battlefield 4 will be released at the end of October.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year