Battlefield 4 getting shown off behind closed doors
Despite not having officially announced it yet, EA seem to be showing off Battlefield 4 to select individuals behind closed doors.
One of these individuals is J Paul Raines CEO of GameStop who tweeted about what he saw saying, "Got to see Battlefield 4 today and all I can say is wow. Thanks EA for the sneak peek. Can't wait for you all to see it."
EA aren't denying this and they even retweeted the comment suggesting that they're almost ready to reveal it. Could it be making an appearance at today's PlayStation event?
Battlefield 4 was unofficially announced last year when EA revealed that beta codes for it would with Medal Of Honor: Warfighter as a pre-order incentive. If EA runs true to form we expect Battlefield 4 will be released at the end of October.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below