Battlefield 4 getting shown off behind closed doors
Despite not having officially announced it yet, EA seem to be showing off Battlefield 4 to select individuals behind closed doors.
One of these individuals is J Paul Raines CEO of GameStop who tweeted about what he saw saying, "Got to see Battlefield 4 today and all I can say is wow. Thanks EA for the sneak peek. Can't wait for you all to see it."
EA aren't denying this and they even retweeted the comment suggesting that they're almost ready to reveal it. Could it be making an appearance at today's PlayStation event?
Battlefield 4 was unofficially announced last year when EA revealed that beta codes for it would with Medal Of Honor: Warfighter as a pre-order incentive. If EA runs true to form we expect Battlefield 4 will be released at the end of October.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One