Battlefield 4 getting shown off behind closed doors
Despite not having officially announced it yet, EA seem to be showing off Battlefield 4 to select individuals behind closed doors.
One of these individuals is J Paul Raines CEO of GameStop who tweeted about what he saw saying, "Got to see Battlefield 4 today and all I can say is wow. Thanks EA for the sneak peek. Can't wait for you all to see it."
EA aren't denying this and they even retweeted the comment suggesting that they're almost ready to reveal it. Could it be making an appearance at today's PlayStation event?
Battlefield 4 was unofficially announced last year when EA revealed that beta codes for it would with Medal Of Honor: Warfighter as a pre-order incentive. If EA runs true to form we expect Battlefield 4 will be released at the end of October.
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet