BlizzCon returns this November
Blizzard has announced that their fan convention BlizzCon will be making its return this year.
The World Of Warcraft developer cancelled last year's convention so that they could concentrate on making sure both Diablo III and WOW expansion Mists Of Pandaria would be released.
This year will see the return of the convention with all the kind of major attractions including hands-on time with games, global e-sports finals featuring the best gamers from around the world, in-depth discussion panels with Blizzard's development teams and much more that is still to be announced.
Blizzard boss and co-founder Mike Morhaime said, "BlizzCon gives us a chance to connect with our players and share our latest projects in a very personal way. Members from all of our gaming communities have helped make this event bigger and better every time, and we look forward to meeting up and celebrating with them in November."
BlizzCon 2013 will take place at the Anaheim Convention Center on the 8th and 9th of November.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent