BlizzCon returns this November
Blizzard has announced that their fan convention BlizzCon will be making its return this year.
The World Of Warcraft developer cancelled last year's convention so that they could concentrate on making sure both Diablo III and WOW expansion Mists Of Pandaria would be released.
This year will see the return of the convention with all the kind of major attractions including hands-on time with games, global e-sports finals featuring the best gamers from around the world, in-depth discussion panels with Blizzard's development teams and much more that is still to be announced.
Blizzard boss and co-founder Mike Morhaime said, "BlizzCon gives us a chance to connect with our players and share our latest projects in a very personal way. Members from all of our gaming communities have helped make this event bigger and better every time, and we look forward to meeting up and celebrating with them in November."
BlizzCon 2013 will take place at the Anaheim Convention Center on the 8th and 9th of November.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year