BlizzCon returns this November
Blizzard has announced that their fan convention BlizzCon will be making its return this year.
The World Of Warcraft developer cancelled last year's convention so that they could concentrate on making sure both Diablo III and WOW expansion Mists Of Pandaria would be released.
This year will see the return of the convention with all the kind of major attractions including hands-on time with games, global e-sports finals featuring the best gamers from around the world, in-depth discussion panels with Blizzard's development teams and much more that is still to be announced.
Blizzard boss and co-founder Mike Morhaime said, "BlizzCon gives us a chance to connect with our players and share our latest projects in a very personal way. Members from all of our gaming communities have helped make this event bigger and better every time, and we look forward to meeting up and celebrating with them in November."
BlizzCon 2013 will take place at the Anaheim Convention Center on the 8th and 9th of November.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3