BlizzCon returns this November
Blizzard has announced that their fan convention BlizzCon will be making its return this year.
The World Of Warcraft developer cancelled last year's convention so that they could concentrate on making sure both Diablo III and WOW expansion Mists Of Pandaria would be released.
This year will see the return of the convention with all the kind of major attractions including hands-on time with games, global e-sports finals featuring the best gamers from around the world, in-depth discussion panels with Blizzard's development teams and much more that is still to be announced.
Blizzard boss and co-founder Mike Morhaime said, "BlizzCon gives us a chance to connect with our players and share our latest projects in a very personal way. Members from all of our gaming communities have helped make this event bigger and better every time, and we look forward to meeting up and celebrating with them in November."
BlizzCon 2013 will take place at the Anaheim Convention Center on the 8th and 9th of November.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light