BlizzCon returns this November
Blizzard has announced that their fan convention BlizzCon will be making its return this year.
The World Of Warcraft developer cancelled last year's convention so that they could concentrate on making sure both Diablo III and WOW expansion Mists Of Pandaria would be released.
This year will see the return of the convention with all the kind of major attractions including hands-on time with games, global e-sports finals featuring the best gamers from around the world, in-depth discussion panels with Blizzard's development teams and much more that is still to be announced.
Blizzard boss and co-founder Mike Morhaime said, "BlizzCon gives us a chance to connect with our players and share our latest projects in a very personal way. Members from all of our gaming communities have helped make this event bigger and better every time, and we look forward to meeting up and celebrating with them in November."
BlizzCon 2013 will take place at the Anaheim Convention Center on the 8th and 9th of November.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date