PS4 prototype controllers spotted
Photographs of what appears to be a prototype of the PS4 controller have emerged on the internet.
The pictures show a modified and slightly overweight version of the more traditional shape of PlayStation controller with what appears to be a touchpad on the top in between the face buttons and the D-pad and a Move-style coloured panel in between the shoulder buttons.
As well as touchpad and move functionality it also appears to have a grill next to the PS button which could either be for a speaker or a microphone.
According to Destructoid multiple sources have confirmed that the controller is indeed an early prototype for the PS4 controller which implies that it may not be near to the final version.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3