Scribblenauts Unlimited arrives on PC today
Scribblenauts Unlimited becomes the first game in the series to appear on the PC from today.
PC gamers will get the chance to help Maxwell explore the new side-scrolling open world that was unveiled at last year's E3 and learn for the first time about the origins of Maxwell's magic notebook.
Players will also be able to use the new Object Editor as used by the developers 5th Cell to create custom objects to used in their adventures and even share them with other players online.
Scribblenauts Unlimited is available to download on PC from Steam for 22.99 GBP.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing