Scribblenauts Unlimited arrives on PC today
Scribblenauts Unlimited becomes the first game in the series to appear on the PC from today.
PC gamers will get the chance to help Maxwell explore the new side-scrolling open world that was unveiled at last year's E3 and learn for the first time about the origins of Maxwell's magic notebook.
Players will also be able to use the new Object Editor as used by the developers 5th Cell to create custom objects to used in their adventures and even share them with other players online.
Scribblenauts Unlimited is available to download on PC from Steam for 22.99 GBP.
- Deep Down to be a no-show at this year's Tokyo Games Show
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon