Scribblenauts Unlimited arrives on PC today
Scribblenauts Unlimited becomes the first game in the series to appear on the PC from today.
PC gamers will get the chance to help Maxwell explore the new side-scrolling open world that was unveiled at last year's E3 and learn for the first time about the origins of Maxwell's magic notebook.
Players will also be able to use the new Object Editor as used by the developers 5th Cell to create custom objects to used in their adventures and even share them with other players online.
Scribblenauts Unlimited is available to download on PC from Steam for 22.99 GBP.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3