Scribblenauts Unlimited arrives on PC today
Scribblenauts Unlimited becomes the first game in the series to appear on the PC from today.
PC gamers will get the chance to help Maxwell explore the new side-scrolling open world that was unveiled at last year's E3 and learn for the first time about the origins of Maxwell's magic notebook.
Players will also be able to use the new Object Editor as used by the developers 5th Cell to create custom objects to used in their adventures and even share them with other players online.
Scribblenauts Unlimited is available to download on PC from Steam for 22.99 GBP.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release