Scribblenauts Unlimited arrives on PC today
Scribblenauts Unlimited becomes the first game in the series to appear on the PC from today.
PC gamers will get the chance to help Maxwell explore the new side-scrolling open world that was unveiled at last year's E3 and learn for the first time about the origins of Maxwell's magic notebook.
Players will also be able to use the new Object Editor as used by the developers 5th Cell to create custom objects to used in their adventures and even share them with other players online.
Scribblenauts Unlimited is available to download on PC from Steam for 22.99 GBP.
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One
- Indie dev threatens Gabe Newell after a minor error at his game's Steam launch, game gets pulled from Steam
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities