Paramount talks co-op and exploring the Enterprise in the latest Star Trek: The Video game trailer
Paramount's Brian Miller, executive producer on Star Trek: The Video Game gets all excited about co-op in the latest trailer for the game.
Among other things Miller explains how the game could only have been a co-op game; with skydiving; and flying the Enterprise. In fact he manages to squeeze rather a lot of excited information into a two-minute trailer.
Miller opens the trailer enthusiastically by saying "Kirk is this brash cowboy character, whereas Spock is the exact opposite - and when you break down Star Trek to those elements, you had to make a co-op game. There was no other game we could possibly make."
Star Trek: The Video Game will be released for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on April the 26th.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May