Paramount talks co-op and exploring the Enterprise in the latest Star Trek: The Video game trailer
Paramount's Brian Miller, executive producer on Star Trek: The Video Game gets all excited about co-op in the latest trailer for the game.
Among other things Miller explains how the game could only have been a co-op game; with skydiving; and flying the Enterprise. In fact he manages to squeeze rather a lot of excited information into a two-minute trailer.
Miller opens the trailer enthusiastically by saying "Kirk is this brash cowboy character, whereas Spock is the exact opposite - and when you break down Star Trek to those elements, you had to make a co-op game. There was no other game we could possibly make."
Star Trek: The Video Game will be released for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on April the 26th.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015