Paramount talks co-op and exploring the Enterprise in the latest Star Trek: The Video game trailer
Paramount's Brian Miller, executive producer on Star Trek: The Video Game gets all excited about co-op in the latest trailer for the game.
Among other things Miller explains how the game could only have been a co-op game; with skydiving; and flying the Enterprise. In fact he manages to squeeze rather a lot of excited information into a two-minute trailer.
Miller opens the trailer enthusiastically by saying "Kirk is this brash cowboy character, whereas Spock is the exact opposite - and when you break down Star Trek to those elements, you had to make a co-op game. There was no other game we could possibly make."
Star Trek: The Video Game will be released for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on April the 26th.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year