Paramount talks co-op and exploring the Enterprise in the latest Star Trek: The Video game trailer
Paramount's Brian Miller, executive producer on Star Trek: The Video Game gets all excited about co-op in the latest trailer for the game.
Among other things Miller explains how the game could only have been a co-op game; with skydiving; and flying the Enterprise. In fact he manages to squeeze rather a lot of excited information into a two-minute trailer.
Miller opens the trailer enthusiastically by saying "Kirk is this brash cowboy character, whereas Spock is the exact opposite - and when you break down Star Trek to those elements, you had to make a co-op game. There was no other game we could possibly make."
Star Trek: The Video Game will be released for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on April the 26th.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title