Paramount talks co-op and exploring the Enterprise in the latest Star Trek: The Video game trailer
Paramount's Brian Miller, executive producer on Star Trek: The Video Game gets all excited about co-op in the latest trailer for the game.
Among other things Miller explains how the game could only have been a co-op game; with skydiving; and flying the Enterprise. In fact he manages to squeeze rather a lot of excited information into a two-minute trailer.
Miller opens the trailer enthusiastically by saying "Kirk is this brash cowboy character, whereas Spock is the exact opposite - and when you break down Star Trek to those elements, you had to make a co-op game. There was no other game we could possibly make."
Star Trek: The Video Game will be released for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on April the 26th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3