Suebi revealed as a playable faction for Total War: Rome II
The Suebi are the latest playable faction to be revealed for Total War: Rome II.
The Suebi are a barbarian faction from Northern Germany and a formed from a group of tribes that share a language and a common ancestry.
They are a fierce and warlike faction that excels at ambushing and raiding. With the guidance the Suebi could dominate Northern and Western Europe and pose a major threat to the rapidly expanding Roman Empire.
More information on the Suebi and the other factions revealed so far is available over on the Total War Wiki. Total War: Rome II will be out on the PC later this year.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave