GameStick now available to pre-order
PlayJam's Kickstarter-funded Android console GameStick is available to pre-order from today.
GameStick can be pre-ordered from the console's official website for 79 USD. The pre-order system is powered by Amazon and pre-orders will be sent out in April once the Kickstarter backer orders have been fulfilled.
Anthony Johnson of PlayJam said, "January was a pivotal month for GameStick with the success of the campaign ensuring that we could bring the device to life. Since the campaign closed, we have received thousands of e-mails from individuals keen to ensure they remain one of the first to receive the product. By continuing to offer GameStick on pre-order, we will be able to maintain momentum ahead of our planned retail activity."
A case and a dock are also available on the site for 9.99 USD and 24.99 USD respectively.
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game