GameStick now available to pre-order
PlayJam's Kickstarter-funded Android console GameStick is available to pre-order from today.
GameStick can be pre-ordered from the console's official website for 79 USD. The pre-order system is powered by Amazon and pre-orders will be sent out in April once the Kickstarter backer orders have been fulfilled.
Anthony Johnson of PlayJam said, "January was a pivotal month for GameStick with the success of the campaign ensuring that we could bring the device to life. Since the campaign closed, we have received thousands of e-mails from individuals keen to ensure they remain one of the first to receive the product. By continuing to offer GameStick on pre-order, we will be able to maintain momentum ahead of our planned retail activity."
A case and a dock are also available on the site for 9.99 USD and 24.99 USD respectively.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching