GameStick now available to pre-order
PlayJam's Kickstarter-funded Android console GameStick is available to pre-order from today.
GameStick can be pre-ordered from the console's official website for 79 USD. The pre-order system is powered by Amazon and pre-orders will be sent out in April once the Kickstarter backer orders have been fulfilled.
Anthony Johnson of PlayJam said, "January was a pivotal month for GameStick with the success of the campaign ensuring that we could bring the device to life. Since the campaign closed, we have received thousands of e-mails from individuals keen to ensure they remain one of the first to receive the product. By continuing to offer GameStick on pre-order, we will be able to maintain momentum ahead of our planned retail activity."
A case and a dock are also available on the site for 9.99 USD and 24.99 USD respectively.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One