GameStick now available to pre-order
PlayJam's Kickstarter-funded Android console GameStick is available to pre-order from today.
GameStick can be pre-ordered from the console's official website for 79 USD. The pre-order system is powered by Amazon and pre-orders will be sent out in April once the Kickstarter backer orders have been fulfilled.
Anthony Johnson of PlayJam said, "January was a pivotal month for GameStick with the success of the campaign ensuring that we could bring the device to life. Since the campaign closed, we have received thousands of e-mails from individuals keen to ensure they remain one of the first to receive the product. By continuing to offer GameStick on pre-order, we will be able to maintain momentum ahead of our planned retail activity."
A case and a dock are also available on the site for 9.99 USD and 24.99 USD respectively.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year