Aquaman revealed as a playable character in Injustice: Gods Among Us
Warner Bros and NetherRealms have announced Aquaman as the latest playable character for Injustice: Gods Among Us.
The King of The Seven Seas joins his JLA colleagues Green Arrow and Batman complete with his own unique move sets based on his powers over water.
Injustice promises an deep and original storyline spanning across a massive roster of DC's most iconic heroes and villains giving brawler fans a new way to experience these comic book legends.
Injustice: Gods Among Us will be released on Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii U on April the 19th.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer