The Last Of Us delayed a month
Naughty Dog has announced that they will be delaying the release of their new PS3 survival title The Last Of Us.
Creative director, Neil Druckmann gave the usual explanation for delaying a game citing the need to polish the game a bit more before releasing it.
He said on the US PlayStation Blog,"As a team we pride ourselves on setting a very high quality bar for every aspect of our games - gameplay, story, art, design, technology and more. We want to make sure The Last of Us raises that bar even further - for ourselves, and most importantly, our fans."
"As we entered the final phase of development for The Last of Us, we came to realize just how massive Joel and Ellie's journey is," he continued. "But instead of cutting corners or compromising our vision, we came to the tough decision that the game deserved a few extra weeks to ensure every detail of The Last of Us was up to Naughty Dog's internal high standards."
The Last Of Us will now hit the PlayStation 3 on June the 14th instead of the original date of May the 7th.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III