The Last Of Us delayed a month
Naughty Dog has announced that they will be delaying the release of their new PS3 survival title The Last Of Us.
Creative director, Neil Druckmann gave the usual explanation for delaying a game citing the need to polish the game a bit more before releasing it.
He said on the US PlayStation Blog,"As a team we pride ourselves on setting a very high quality bar for every aspect of our games - gameplay, story, art, design, technology and more. We want to make sure The Last of Us raises that bar even further - for ourselves, and most importantly, our fans."
"As we entered the final phase of development for The Last of Us, we came to realize just how massive Joel and Ellie's journey is," he continued. "But instead of cutting corners or compromising our vision, we came to the tough decision that the game deserved a few extra weeks to ensure every detail of The Last of Us was up to Naughty Dog's internal high standards."
The Last Of Us will now hit the PlayStation 3 on June the 14th instead of the original date of May the 7th.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date