The Last Of Us delayed a month
Naughty Dog has announced that they will be delaying the release of their new PS3 survival title The Last Of Us.
Creative director, Neil Druckmann gave the usual explanation for delaying a game citing the need to polish the game a bit more before releasing it.
He said on the US PlayStation Blog,"As a team we pride ourselves on setting a very high quality bar for every aspect of our games - gameplay, story, art, design, technology and more. We want to make sure The Last of Us raises that bar even further - for ourselves, and most importantly, our fans."
"As we entered the final phase of development for The Last of Us, we came to realize just how massive Joel and Ellie's journey is," he continued. "But instead of cutting corners or compromising our vision, we came to the tough decision that the game deserved a few extra weeks to ensure every detail of The Last of Us was up to Naughty Dog's internal high standards."
The Last Of Us will now hit the PlayStation 3 on June the 14th instead of the original date of May the 7th.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released