The Last Of Us delayed a month
Naughty Dog has announced that they will be delaying the release of their new PS3 survival title The Last Of Us.
Creative director, Neil Druckmann gave the usual explanation for delaying a game citing the need to polish the game a bit more before releasing it.
He said on the US PlayStation Blog,"As a team we pride ourselves on setting a very high quality bar for every aspect of our games - gameplay, story, art, design, technology and more. We want to make sure The Last of Us raises that bar even further - for ourselves, and most importantly, our fans."
"As we entered the final phase of development for The Last of Us, we came to realize just how massive Joel and Ellie's journey is," he continued. "But instead of cutting corners or compromising our vision, we came to the tough decision that the game deserved a few extra weeks to ensure every detail of The Last of Us was up to Naughty Dog's internal high standards."
The Last Of Us will now hit the PlayStation 3 on June the 14th instead of the original date of May the 7th.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone