The Last Of Us delayed a month
Naughty Dog has announced that they will be delaying the release of their new PS3 survival title The Last Of Us.
Creative director, Neil Druckmann gave the usual explanation for delaying a game citing the need to polish the game a bit more before releasing it.
He said on the US PlayStation Blog,"As a team we pride ourselves on setting a very high quality bar for every aspect of our games - gameplay, story, art, design, technology and more. We want to make sure The Last of Us raises that bar even further - for ourselves, and most importantly, our fans."
"As we entered the final phase of development for The Last of Us, we came to realize just how massive Joel and Ellie's journey is," he continued. "But instead of cutting corners or compromising our vision, we came to the tough decision that the game deserved a few extra weeks to ensure every detail of The Last of Us was up to Naughty Dog's internal high standards."
The Last Of Us will now hit the PlayStation 3 on June the 14th instead of the original date of May the 7th.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue