Finally, Skyrim DLC arrives on PS3 beginning with Dragonborn
PlayStation 3 Skyrim gamers can rejoice today as they receive their first bit of downloadable content.
The PS3 versions of the DLC for Skyrim have been stuck in some kind of technical limbo while PC and Xbox 360 gamers have enjoyed three new expansions.
The wait is finally over though as Dragonborn arrives on the PlayStation Store today giving PS3 gamers the chance to roam the frozen island of Solstheim and ride dragons off into the sunset.
As a special bonus Dragonborn will be half price for the first week selling at just 6.49 GBP. Hearthfire and Dawnguard are on their way too, arriving on PSN on February 20th and 27th respectively.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year