Finally, Skyrim DLC arrives on PS3 beginning with Dragonborn
PlayStation 3 Skyrim gamers can rejoice today as they receive their first bit of downloadable content.
The PS3 versions of the DLC for Skyrim have been stuck in some kind of technical limbo while PC and Xbox 360 gamers have enjoyed three new expansions.
The wait is finally over though as Dragonborn arrives on the PlayStation Store today giving PS3 gamers the chance to roam the frozen island of Solstheim and ride dragons off into the sunset.
As a special bonus Dragonborn will be half price for the first week selling at just 6.49 GBP. Hearthfire and Dawnguard are on their way too, arriving on PSN on February 20th and 27th respectively.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent