Finally, Skyrim DLC arrives on PS3 beginning with Dragonborn
PlayStation 3 Skyrim gamers can rejoice today as they receive their first bit of downloadable content.
The PS3 versions of the DLC for Skyrim have been stuck in some kind of technical limbo while PC and Xbox 360 gamers have enjoyed three new expansions.
The wait is finally over though as Dragonborn arrives on the PlayStation Store today giving PS3 gamers the chance to roam the frozen island of Solstheim and ride dragons off into the sunset.
As a special bonus Dragonborn will be half price for the first week selling at just 6.49 GBP. Hearthfire and Dawnguard are on their way too, arriving on PSN on February 20th and 27th respectively.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today