Finally, Skyrim DLC arrives on PS3 beginning with Dragonborn
PlayStation 3 Skyrim gamers can rejoice today as they receive their first bit of downloadable content.
The PS3 versions of the DLC for Skyrim have been stuck in some kind of technical limbo while PC and Xbox 360 gamers have enjoyed three new expansions.
The wait is finally over though as Dragonborn arrives on the PlayStation Store today giving PS3 gamers the chance to roam the frozen island of Solstheim and ride dragons off into the sunset.
As a special bonus Dragonborn will be half price for the first week selling at just 6.49 GBP. Hearthfire and Dawnguard are on their way too, arriving on PSN on February 20th and 27th respectively.
- Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow producer Dave Cox parts ways with Konami
- Xenoblade Chronicles coming to the New 3DS
- Deep Silver teases a devilish Saints Row V reveal
- Nintendo announces two brand new upgraded 3DS models
- Microsoft announces Games With Gold selection for September
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion