New Batman Arkham game in the works
Warner Bros have let slip in an investor call that they have a new Batman Arkham game in development.
In fact, it looks like this new Batman Arkham title will be out some time this year according to Time Warner CFO, John K Martin.
He said, "And we also have a strong games release this year, which will include the next release in the Batman Arkham franchise. So all in all, we expect Warners to post another very strong year in 2013. And with a little luck, the year should be as good or maybe even a little bit better than 2012."
Unnamed sources have suggested that this game is not being built by series creators Rocksteady meaning that they could be working on something else; possibly the 'Silver Age' Batman prequel that has been rumoured.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title