New Batman Arkham game in the works
Warner Bros have let slip in an investor call that they have a new Batman Arkham game in development.
In fact, it looks like this new Batman Arkham title will be out some time this year according to Time Warner CFO, John K Martin.
He said, "And we also have a strong games release this year, which will include the next release in the Batman Arkham franchise. So all in all, we expect Warners to post another very strong year in 2013. And with a little luck, the year should be as good or maybe even a little bit better than 2012."
Unnamed sources have suggested that this game is not being built by series creators Rocksteady meaning that they could be working on something else; possibly the 'Silver Age' Batman prequel that has been rumoured.
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced
- Touring Car Legends DLC arrives for Grid: Autosport
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October