New Batman Arkham game in the works
Warner Bros have let slip in an investor call that they have a new Batman Arkham game in development.
In fact, it looks like this new Batman Arkham title will be out some time this year according to Time Warner CFO, John K Martin.
He said, "And we also have a strong games release this year, which will include the next release in the Batman Arkham franchise. So all in all, we expect Warners to post another very strong year in 2013. And with a little luck, the year should be as good or maybe even a little bit better than 2012."
Unnamed sources have suggested that this game is not being built by series creators Rocksteady meaning that they could be working on something else; possibly the 'Silver Age' Batman prequel that has been rumoured.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer