Journey and Far Cry 3 lead the nominees for this year's Video Game BAFTAs
Thatgamecompany's critically acclaimed Journey and Far Cry 3 lead the nominees for this year's Video Game BAFTAs in what should be a tightly contested year across all categories.
With seven nominations in all including Game Innovation, Game Design, Artistic Achievement and Story Journey is looking to pick up more than one gong this year. Far Cry 3 is also looking good with six nominations to its name.
Borderlands 2 and The Walking Dead are looking pretty good for awards this year as well with both sitting on five nominations in all. Mass Effect 3 has secured the most controversial nomination by being considered for this year's Best Story award which will surely attract much ire from disgruntled fasn if it wins.
This year's Best Game is extremely hotly contested with Journey, Telltale's The Walking Dead, Far Cry 3, FIFA 13, Mass Effect 3 and Dishonored all up for it and in with a good chance too.
This year's award ceremony will take place at the London Hilton On Park Lane on the 5th of March.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update