Journey and Far Cry 3 lead the nominees for this year's Video Game BAFTAs
Thatgamecompany's critically acclaimed Journey and Far Cry 3 lead the nominees for this year's Video Game BAFTAs in what should be a tightly contested year across all categories.
With seven nominations in all including Game Innovation, Game Design, Artistic Achievement and Story Journey is looking to pick up more than one gong this year. Far Cry 3 is also looking good with six nominations to its name.
Borderlands 2 and The Walking Dead are looking pretty good for awards this year as well with both sitting on five nominations in all. Mass Effect 3 has secured the most controversial nomination by being considered for this year's Best Story award which will surely attract much ire from disgruntled fasn if it wins.
This year's Best Game is extremely hotly contested with Journey, Telltale's The Walking Dead, Far Cry 3, FIFA 13, Mass Effect 3 and Dishonored all up for it and in with a good chance too.
This year's award ceremony will take place at the London Hilton On Park Lane on the 5th of March.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side