Journey and Far Cry 3 lead the nominees for this year's Video Game BAFTAs
Thatgamecompany's critically acclaimed Journey and Far Cry 3 lead the nominees for this year's Video Game BAFTAs in what should be a tightly contested year across all categories.
With seven nominations in all including Game Innovation, Game Design, Artistic Achievement and Story Journey is looking to pick up more than one gong this year. Far Cry 3 is also looking good with six nominations to its name.
Borderlands 2 and The Walking Dead are looking pretty good for awards this year as well with both sitting on five nominations in all. Mass Effect 3 has secured the most controversial nomination by being considered for this year's Best Story award which will surely attract much ire from disgruntled fasn if it wins.
This year's Best Game is extremely hotly contested with Journey, Telltale's The Walking Dead, Far Cry 3, FIFA 13, Mass Effect 3 and Dishonored all up for it and in with a good chance too.
This year's award ceremony will take place at the London Hilton On Park Lane on the 5th of March.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell