Journey and Far Cry 3 lead the nominees for this year's Video Game BAFTAs
Thatgamecompany's critically acclaimed Journey and Far Cry 3 lead the nominees for this year's Video Game BAFTAs in what should be a tightly contested year across all categories.
With seven nominations in all including Game Innovation, Game Design, Artistic Achievement and Story Journey is looking to pick up more than one gong this year. Far Cry 3 is also looking good with six nominations to its name.
Borderlands 2 and The Walking Dead are looking pretty good for awards this year as well with both sitting on five nominations in all. Mass Effect 3 has secured the most controversial nomination by being considered for this year's Best Story award which will surely attract much ire from disgruntled fasn if it wins.
This year's Best Game is extremely hotly contested with Journey, Telltale's The Walking Dead, Far Cry 3, FIFA 13, Mass Effect 3 and Dishonored all up for it and in with a good chance too.
This year's award ceremony will take place at the London Hilton On Park Lane on the 5th of March.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer