Journey and Far Cry 3 lead the nominees for this year's Video Game BAFTAs
Thatgamecompany's critically acclaimed Journey and Far Cry 3 lead the nominees for this year's Video Game BAFTAs in what should be a tightly contested year across all categories.
With seven nominations in all including Game Innovation, Game Design, Artistic Achievement and Story Journey is looking to pick up more than one gong this year. Far Cry 3 is also looking good with six nominations to its name.
Borderlands 2 and The Walking Dead are looking pretty good for awards this year as well with both sitting on five nominations in all. Mass Effect 3 has secured the most controversial nomination by being considered for this year's Best Story award which will surely attract much ire from disgruntled fasn if it wins.
This year's Best Game is extremely hotly contested with Journey, Telltale's The Walking Dead, Far Cry 3, FIFA 13, Mass Effect 3 and Dishonored all up for it and in with a good chance too.
This year's award ceremony will take place at the London Hilton On Park Lane on the 5th of March.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One